Jersey Week People - Check in here!

We're from Denville...

Leave the lights on for us.

Can't go this year.:sad2:

LIGirl - we are at BC the same dates as you (leaving the 7th :guilty:)

We should try to meet! I have DS16, shoulder length curly hair (that he usually straightens, so not much help), and DD13 with shorter, tight curly hair. Traveling with DM, mid-60s.

Not from anywhere NEAR New Jersey (Dallas, TX), but I'll be joining you folks from 10/30 - 11/3 for a short Disney visit. I have a business meeting at the Gaylord Palms on the 29th-30th and couldn't pass up the opportunity to work in some Disney time! My dad is flying in and we're going to have a father/son trip.

I did fly into Newark once...does that count? :)

Sure it counts!

I flew into LAX once on the way to & back from Hawaii, so I guess I've been to Los Angeles!

Don't live in Jersey, we live in Colorado, but we will be there for Jersey Week.

Bllomfield, NJ! Be there earlier 10/22 thru 10/26.:goodvibes

Yep, 3 weeks for us, too. This time in 3 weeks we will be spending our first night at WDW. :woohoo:

I had a PH res at 630 that same night, but changed it to 1900 :)

We did PH last year and really enjoyed ourselves, so decided to do it again. Last year we did lunch, so we thought why not dinner this year!

I've never done 1900 before, but it sounds like a great place! Have fun! :)

Nov. 5th-11th for us. We start toward the end of Jersey week. Didn't actually pick it because we are from Jersey. Just worked out best for us.

Princeton checking in. October 31st (MNNSHP) through November 7th - BLT.
After almost a whole year of planning, can't believe it's 3 weeks away.

Hi Neighbor!

We're going to be at BLT from 10/31 - 11/6.
We'll be at POFQ from 10/29 - 10/31 (it was cheaper to stay two nights there than fly on the 31st!).

PM if you want to meet!

Count me in - even though I'm not from Jersey, or even the US in fact - I'll be flying over the pond - 30 Oct to 8 Nov at OKW AND SS.

I didn't even know it was Jersey week (or even what Jersey week is if I'm honest) Does that explain why the crowd forecasts are higher then? How busy can I expect it to be?

Just said to the kids...in 3 weeks from today - right now, we will just be getting ready to land in Orlando!!! cant wait, I am so excited - going MNSSHP on Nov 1st:thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2

I was thinking that all day too - "3 weeks from now we'll be...at the airport / landing / at the resort..."

Unfortunately our flight leaves Laguardia at 2:20pm, later than optimal! But it was SO much cheaper than the earlier flights, and mom is paying, so...

We arrive Sun. the first, and DHS has EMH that night until 10. Guess that's where we'll go!
On Mon. Nov. 2 MK has EMH until midnight - can't wait! :yay: Have never done nighttime in the parks.

I was thinking that all day too - "3 weeks from now we'll be...at the airport / landing / at the resort..."

Unfortunately our flight leaves Laguardia at 2:20pm, later than optimal! But it was SO much cheaper than the earlier flights, and mom is paying, so...

We arrive Sun. the first, and DHS has EMH that night until 10. Guess that's where we'll go!
On Mon. Nov. 2 MK has EMH until midnight - can't wait! :yay: Have never done nighttime in the parks.

We are flying out of Baltimore...the tickets were so much cheaper than flying out of Philly...who cares if we have to drive a little further to get to the airport...we're going to Disney!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:

You will love the parks at night. That is our favorite time to be there and the pictures are amazing...enjoy your trip!!

We'll be there Nov. 1 - 7, also with DD13, plus DS16. Can't believe it's just over 2 weeks away! We've gone every other year since DS was 2, and each time it comes up so fast!

I kind of feel like I'm cheating on my ticker ... I have it set to November 1, but that's the day we're leaving to drive down. We won't actually get there until the 2nd. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter