Jiko or Tiffins

Loraleelovesdisney

Earning My Ears
If you could only pick one, would you choose Jiko (which I've had my heart set on for a while) or Tiffins with a Rivers of Light Dining Package? I know that TH is also an option for the show but we've been there twice and want to try new places.

I did both of these on my late August trip and Jiko was the far superior meal. I had the Wagyu Striploin and house-smoked brisket at Tiffins and thought the striploin was a bit tough and the carrots and potatoes were under cooked. At Jiko, I had the Oak grilled filet mignon, and everything was cooked perfectly. Our server at Jiko did say they were getting a new chef in the near future and that the current menu could possibly change.

If you could only pick one, would you choose Jiko (which I've had my heart set on for a while) or Tiffins with a Rivers of Light Dining Package? I know that TH is also an option for the show but we've been there twice and want to try new places.

Jiko, hands down. We weren't impressed with Tiffin's or ROL. YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter