Jiko Review from 7/12/06

Jiko is on my must do list as well. I had dinner there last summer and this September i am going to Jiko again. :goodvibes

Thank You!! Jiko has always been amust do for us but lately got dished pretty hard here on the Dis.

My question is....I am not a "raw Fish" kinda girl but have been thinking I may have to try the Tuna. am I nuts????

DisOrBust said:
Thank You!! Jiko has always been amust do for us but lately got dished pretty hard here on the Dis.

My question is....I am not a "raw Fish" kinda girl but have been thinking I may have to try the Tuna. am I nuts????

If you're going to be tempted to try it, that's one of the places I would! I would never touch mussels (steamed), but always thought they were tough and yucky looking. We went to FF a yr and a half ago and sat at the open kitchen. The chef made me a small order "on the house". I felt obligated and closed my eyes!!..and was I ever pleasantly surprised!! I'm "hooked" on them!! The moral is, if you're going to try something new the top Disney restaurants are the places to go!! (and if you decide to go for it, let us know how it goes). :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Alright you've convinced me :thumbsup2 ...look for my review in December unless I chicken out by then. ;) !

When we were there in 2004 the Kids Mac was the same as the the one with the Fillet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter