Joe and Jennifer's DCL Vow Renewal PJ/TR~ CEREMONY FINALLY!!!

just got through all 59 pages. All I can say is amazing! Thanks for the reviews and sharing all of the details. I am so excited to start planning my Vr FOR 2013!

I had Amanda for hair and I liked her very much! Grace was our photographer and Sarah was our onboard coordinator. Both very nice! I really wanted an outdoor ceremony and was disappointed that they never found a spot for it. Outlook was ok, but very small. Luckily we didn't have any guests, just DH, myself, and 2 DS's. We added "blessing of the hands" vows to the reg DCL script. I thought that helped quite a bit. Our boys were ring bearers so that made the ceremony feel more special and personal. Wasn't impressed with captain Tom. He seemed very rushed and not very friendly. Grace took over 200 photos and I was pleased with the shots she got. We ended up buying the cd with our pkg b/c we couldn't decide.
All in all, a lovely experience. Just not sure it was worth ALL of the money involved. Might have been more "worth it" if some of our family had been able to join us.
I posted many pics on my VR PJ, if anyone is curious about different ideas for their upcoming special day. Just follow the link in my signature.
I love getting ideas from other trip journals. The "funnel pic" idea came from another VR bride and that shot is now one of my faves! :lovestruc

just got through all 59 pages. All I can say is amazing! Thanks for the reviews and sharing all of the details. I am so excited to start planning my Vr FOR 2013!

My DH woke up last night and said, Hey I wonder what it would cost to do a VR with DCL...I said I don't care, lets do it....We are 25yrs in 2013......So hopefully gonna do it too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter