Joe and Jennifer's DCL Vow Renewal PJ/TR~ CEREMONY FINALLY!!!

Sorry i didn't get it posted here last night, DH was right next to me all night long!! Dude, go to bed!! ;)

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah! Bought my dress!!

dress002.jpg

dress004.jpg

I liked it without the sash, but i'm thinking of maybe getting a pink one instead. Just to add a bit of color and match the theme. :confused3

here is the one that comes with it
dress006.jpg

and here is a pink one.

dress008.jpg

I agree, i think the pink one is better. The white one is just too shiny for the lacy look of the dress!

Sorry i didn't get it posted here last night, DH was right next to me all night long!! Dude, go to bed!! ;)

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah! Bought my dress!!

dress002.jpg

dress004.jpg

I liked it without the sash, but i'm thinking of maybe getting a pink one instead. Just to add a bit of color and match the theme. :confused3

here is the one that comes with it
dress006.jpg

and here is a pink one.

dress008.jpg

I agree, i think the pink one is better. The white one is just too shiny for the lacy look of the dress!
Very pretty dress! You look great! your plans are really coming together so....:goodvibes :cool1:

Oh, Jennifer! Your children are so beautiful! Congrats to your daughter on her graduation! WOW! I remember those days like they were yesterday -- my DD is a college sophomore now. :eek: Your newsletter and save the dates are just awesome! They look like professional quality. Congrats on getting all of that done! :thumbsup2

I found this on the dress board but I just wanted to add here that I love your dress and think it looks great on you. The pink sash is just right and as it ties in with your colors it adds just the right amount of "spice".

Linda

Jennifer,

congrats on finding THE dress!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! (smile though, lol)

I just found your PJ and everything looks great. Love the Lady and the Tramp Newsletter and your dress is beautiful. It looks good with the pink sash.

I love your dress! It looks amazing on you!

Awww thanks!!

You look great in your dress! Congrats on your little girl graduating from preschool.

Thanks! I can't believe how big she's getting!!

Very pretty dress! You look great! your plans are really coming together so....:goodvibes :cool1:

I know, i'm so excited!! I can't wait to finally be able to talk to DFTW!!!

Oh, Jennifer! Your children are so beautiful! Congrats to your daughter on her graduation! WOW! I remember those days like they were yesterday -- my DD is a college sophomore now. :eek: Your newsletter and save the dates are just awesome! They look like professional quality. Congrats on getting all of that done! :thumbsup2

Thanks, i was really pleased with how well those came out!!

I found this on the dress board but I just wanted to add here that I love your dress and think it looks great on you. The pink sash is just right and as it ties in with your colors it adds just the right amount of "spice".

Linda

Thanks for looking! I agree, i think i'm going to go with the Pink Sash.

Jennifer,

congrats on finding THE dress!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! (smile though, lol)

:guilty: I know, i'm so bad. I never smile unless someone tells me to. I need to spend more time at Disney. :banana:

I just found your PJ and everything looks great. Love the Lady and the Tramp Newsletter and your dress is beautiful. It looks good with the pink sash.

Thanks!!

Yeah for the dress! :cool1: :cool1: I love it! It fits you perfectly! Our dresses are very similar, I love the close trumpet silhouette. My first wedding dress was the complete opposite. It was a very, how should I put it......"80s, Dynasty looking ballgown with BIG puffy sleeves." :laughing: (But that was the style way back then) ;)

Just found your TR!! Congrats and how exciting! Your family is beautiful...my triplets just graduated last week from preschool too!! It's such a memorable time! I LOVE your dress.

I'd LOVE to due a Disney vow renewal...just kills me to spend that much money! Is is true it's a minimum $10 grand!?:scared1: How are people paying that these days...without financing of course..don't know if I could convince DH...he pays cash for everything...oh well..a girl can dream!:cloud9:

Just found your TR!! Congrats and how exciting! Your family is beautiful...my triplets just graduated last week from preschool too!! It's such a memorable time! I LOVE your dress.

I'd LOVE to due a Disney vow renewal...just kills me to spend that much money! Is is true it's a minimum $10 grand!?:scared1: How are people paying that these days...without financing of course..don't know if I could convince DH...he pays cash for everything...oh well..a girl can dream!:cloud9:

Thanks!! Actually, only the Wishes packages start at $10K. An Escape package starts at $4K, and the cruise package is even less than that! It just depends on what you want to do, and spend! Good luck convincing DH! I was suprised at how easy it was to convince mine. I just told him we were doing it! :rotfl:

Wow, I feel like I've been running around in circles!

I kept looking for your planning journal (one Jennifer to another!), and I couldn't find it (I apparently wasn't looking very hard). Then when I did find it, I found I had read most of it already but never commented. By the end, I felt like I had deja vu because I had seen your dress on the dress thread.

Wow! I'm tired from all this running! :rotfl:

At any rate, it's wonderful that you renewing your vows, and what a great place to do it! I was terrified of cruising until our first in January, and now we're booked for two more! I'll be cruising the month before your renewal.

You have a beautiful family, and I can't wait to hear more of your plans! So far, you've done a great job! I loved the newsletter/pamphlets! :lovestruc

Somehow I totally missed that you had started your PJ! I love everything so far. Your newsletter and STDs are so amazing! You can tell that you have put a lot of time and detail into everything. It was so nice to read about your family and to see your adorable kids. I can't wait to read more of your plans. Btw~ I agree, the pink sash would definitely be my pick too! :bride:

I love your dress and I agree, the sash definitely ties everything together. It really enhances your small waist and curvy hips. :thumbsup2 Nice choice!!

Wow, I feel like I've been running around in circles!

I kept looking for your planning journal (one Jennifer to another!), and I couldn't find it (I apparently wasn't looking very hard). Then when I did find it, I found I had read most of it already but never commented. By the end, I felt like I had deja vu because I had seen your dress on the dress thread.

Wow! I'm tired from all this running! :rotfl:

At any rate, it's wonderful that you renewing your vows, and what a great place to do it! I was terrified of cruising until our first in January, and now we're booked for two more! I'll be cruising the month before your renewal.

You have a beautiful family, and I can't wait to hear more of your plans! So far, you've done a great job! I loved the newsletter/pamphlets! :lovestruc

Thank you!! You can tell me how great the weather will be right before my VR! :thumbsup2

Somehow I totally missed that you had started your PJ! I love everything so far. Your newsletter and STDs are so amazing! You can tell that you have put a lot of time and detail into everything. It was so nice to read about your family and to see your adorable kids. I can't wait to read more of your plans. Btw~ I agree, the pink sash would definitely be my pick too! :bride:

Well, you've been busy getting your TR finished, hint hint. ;) Thank you!! I'm very proud of my little family, and our strange start together! That's why this VR is so important to me!! To show everyone that our love can and WILL survive the rought times!!

I love your dress and I agree, the sash definitely ties everything together. It really enhances your small waist and curvy hips. :thumbsup2 Nice choice!!

HA! Those are commonly called Childbirth'n hips! Seriouly though, it's all the dress. i have no curves at all! But i agree the sash makes it much better!! Can't wait until July to see it again!

I love my husband! :love: He's so great, if you can't marry a doctor, marry an automotive technician! :lmao:

So I leave work yesterday at 5pm, get in my van, and it won't start. :( The radio and A/C work, but the ignitation just goes click click click. I can totally see my $$$$ for my cruise deposit going straight down the toilet. So i call Joe, who luckily works just down the road for me, thus why we drive together. :thumbsup2 "Did you leave the headlights on?" NO! What do i look like, an idiot?? Besides, the sun rises at 5am and sets at 10pm! I haven't used the headlights in weeks.;) So he says he'll find a ride down to me, and look at it. Meanwhile, i have to scramble and find someone to pick the kids up from daycare before it closes!! You know they charge $1/minute you'r late!! Thankgoodness MIL was close by and could get them. Joe shows up, changes the battery and we're on our way! :thumbsup2 Screw AAA, less than 20 minutes after I walk out of work, find the car dead, call him, he gets there and fixes the car, we're on our way!! WOO HOO! Love that man! And best of all.....my cruise deposit is safe!! :lmao:

Joey is sick. His allergies are driving him crazy, and now he has this horrible hacking cough. Almost a CROUP-LIKE cough!! Darn non-vaxing parents!! :furious: So after his hacking cough becomes a vomit inducing cough in the middle of the restaurant, it's off to the dr for us. Luckily it's not croup, or asthma, or broncitis. It's just an upper respitory infection, irrated by his allergy drainage. But would the dr give him a RX? NO! Of course not!! ABX's are bad!! Suffering child is good!!:furious: We love to hear them chock and cough and struggle to sleep! Dr says find him a good anthistime for his allergies, one that also has a decongestant and cough suppresent in it. DUH!!! There aren't any allergy meds with a cough suppresent! Coughing isn't a sympton of seasonal allergies, which is why we came to the dr in the first place!! So i finally found Childrens Lyquid Zyrtec for him, and Pediacare cough. Let's hope it does the trick.

now....onto the good news!! Dh says i can have the entire stimulus check for my cruise payment!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We were originally going to buy Jackie a new bed. But it's not like she's outgrown her old one, and there is nothing wrong with it. So she'll just wait another year and I get all that money!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: The stimulus comes really really close to paying my trip IN FULL!!! Granted, i still need airfare, and to pay for the VR, but atleast the cruise is paid. I'm so stinkin' excited!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Now all i need to do is wait for the mailman to deliver my check! :rotfl2:

That is fabulous news!!! I'm glad things are going well for you. I'm sorry about your son being sick. But- I have a friend who takes antibiotics for everything and she is sick ALL THE TIME!! I swear she has become immune to it all. She blames it on working with kids but- she's only been working with them for a year and as long as I can remember she has been sick every two-three months.

Wow! Sounds like you've had your hands full.

It's so good to pay things off. I think I'm still paying off our trip from last April!

Oh, poor Joey! :hug: Those allergy coughs are so dreadful because all that icky stuff is dripping down your throat but it's still dry. Poor kid. I am glad you found the liquid kids' zyrtec -- I hope it helps! pixiedust: YAY on being able to use the stimulus check!! :yay: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter