Joelyfaithsmommy's Journal to Freedom! (Comments Very Welcome!)

YIPPIEEEE Jen!!!! You got gold!!!! Way to go!!! I knew that you could do it! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Hope you are having a great weekend.Keep up the good work

Congrats on that shiny gold CLIPPIE, Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

The Jens are on a losing streak! That's so fabulous, and as always I am so very proud of you.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

This is cheer worthy!!!

:cheer2: Gold! Gold! Jen got gold!!
:cheer2: 30 down-'cuz Jen got gold!!!!!!!!
:cheer2: The Jens are on a losing streak!
:cheer2: The Losers are the ones to "beat"
:cheer2: Exercise and watching what we eat!
:cheer2: That golden clippie's such a feat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO JEN!

Weigh to go Jen! :cheer2: Your new clippie looks wonderful!! :cool1: Congratulations!!! :Pinkbounc

Hope you have a fantastic week ahead of you! :sunny:

Jen, congrats on your new clippie! :banana: Thats a lot of weight to lose in 13 weeks. You've done an awesome job. I've got 10 more to go to get mine so I'm right behind you!

Hi guys! Well Gator got his 40lb clippie this morning, i'm so proud of him! I'm 9lbs behind him, but moving on...trying to keep up :)

yesterdays eats:

BREAKFAST: none

LUNCH: spaghetti w/sauce (ground turkey in the sauce and mushrooms) 1 pc garlic bread

DINNER: pb & j (lite) on crackers (lite)

SNACK: 1 snack pack pudding sugar free

WATER: 32 oz

EXERCISE: walked 1 mile

ok, that's it from here! hugs!

breakfast today: plum & milk

lunch: chinese stir fry shrimp and chicken with white rice

dinner: nothing, was too tired to eat!

WATER: 48 oz

exercise: 3.5 miles up and down hills....ugh! what a work out!

going strong!! :teeth: yay! :fish: ;)

Hi Jen!

See what happens when I take a few days off, you go and get that gold!!!! How awesome for you!! and gator too on his 40lb clippie! You are both doing sooooo well!!!
I am trying to get caught up on everyone tonight! Sounds like you are doing very well!

Have a happy & healthy night!
Mike :goodvibes

ok, wanted to report that I have been getting my 2.5-4 miles in daily...it's been varying...and am going to weigh on tuesday to see how much more i've lost...hopefully the scale will move!

reporting in tomorrow....see you guys then :) HUGS!

jen :) :fish: ;)

Hey, Jen! Your gold clippie is awesome! Congrats, sweetie! Sorry I haven't been around "in person" but you know I am always thinking of you and cheering you on. You must be so proud of yourself for all the walking you are doing! That discipline is inspiring. I have to get back into a routine!
Keep up the great work, kiddo! :hug: :cheer2:

Hi guys...

I want to apologize...I know i've been a BIG NO SHOW lately...however my life has picked up now that school is back in session and it's hard for me to get here! I'm still going at it though...walking lots, eating right, and losing weight!!! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! :)

anyhow, today is Gator's birthday...he's 35 today, so go by and wish him a happy birthday if you don't mind...i know he'd love it!!! ;)

i was down another 2 pounds today...that puts me at 266lbs...down 33 lbs total since may 19th...i'm probably not going to make my second summer goal, but i'm ok with that, as long as i see progress i'm happy...it's been slow going lately, but the scale is still going down...my stress has been high as i'm teaching in two different cities, two different colleges (2 days a week each) and working on my thesis, however it's what i love to do, so i'm not complaining! :)

i'll stop by journals when i can

MISS YOU MUCH CAM...and all!!!

hugs guys!
Jen :fish: ;) STILL SWIMMING STRONG IN INDIANA!!! :)

Hi Jen,

Congrats on your great loss!!! You are doing very well!!!
Very glad to hear you are enjoying your jobs, that always makes things better, no? hehe! :goodvibes
Keep up the great work!

hope that you have a happy & healthy night!
Mike :flower:

just popping in to say i kinda blew my weekend....didn't really "cheat" according to my terms for my "cheat free challenge", however I did eat too much of the good stuff...so back on track today...going to walk later at the track, it's a beautiful day for it....the kids have been gone with my mom and dad camping since saturday evening, they should be home soon....gator and i are just 'hanging' out here...doing a whole lot of nothing! :earboy2: I think i'll make something on the grill for lunch!

ok, i'm out! :) hugs guys and remember JUST KEEP :fish: SWIMMING :fish: ;)

Jen`

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter