Joelyfaithsmommy's Journal to Freedom! (Comments Very Welcome!)

Hi, Jen! Your plan for the day sounds great, though the "doing nothing" part sounds pretty awesome, too, especially when you are doing it with your favorite guy! ;)

Glad to hear you were able to keep up the cheat free streak this weekend. Your plan to grill lunch sounds awesome! Keep up the great work, sweetie! Can you believe you have already lost more than 30 pounds? Isn't that awesome!? You are such a great role model, with your :sunny: disposition! Keep on :fish: , kiddo!

Hey Jen,

Hope you're having a good day getting back on track! And as for "doing a whole lot of nothing", sometimes that is the "something" we really need! hehehe!

Mike :goodvibes

Sounds like you have been doing really great. Sorry I wasn't able to congratulate you when you got it but I am now - CONGRATS on that new clippie!!!!!! Totally awesome!!!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hi,Jen! I've been AWOL for awhile and looks like you are, too!

Hope things are going well and you are still 'swimming'.

Love the new clippie!

hi guys!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! I've been so busy I can't even tell you....ugh!

Ok, so August was slow going, and Sept hasn't been very good either, but I haven't gained anything, which is a PLUS...our exercise time as dwindled and we talked about last night that we are going to have to make an effort to get our exercise in of the morning because that's the only time we have right now SERIOUSLY...so I'm motivated to get that accomplished.

Still no cheats for me, which is a good thing! :)

And I'm going to update my clippies, etc now...

I sure miss you guys!!! :) Good news, I was down a pound this morning! :)

BTW THAT GIVES ME A NEW GOLD CLIPPIE 35# :) yay! :fish:

hugs to you all!
Jen :fish: STILL SWIMMING IN INDIANA....ALL BE IT SLOW! ;) hehe

Hey, sweetie! Congratulations on the new clippie! Knew you could do it! Keep up the great work. :hug:

Hi Jen,

Glad to see you still out there! Congrats on the hot new clippie and your pound loss! Hope that you and the Gator man are able to work out a good walking schedule for both of you!
Keep up the swimming! I thought of you today when one of my students came in with two new pillows, one shaped like a giant Nemo and one like a giant Dory! hehe

Have a happy & healthy day tomorrow!

Hi Jen!!!!

Congrats on the new clippie and the weight loss. Great news!!!!

Keep up the good work

I missed you getting your clippie so I just wanted to say congrats and hope that you are doing okay!!!!!

Chris

hi guys, i'm still alive and kicking and LOSING slowly....i'm down to 259 right now...struggling to get exercise in because of my crazy schedule...but making it...hey, i'm farther than i was when i started in may right? :)

hope all is well with you all, i promise to update my stuff and get back to my journal regularly as soon as things slow down for me

hugs,
Jen :fish: still swimming in indiana!

Hi, Jen! Glad you dropped in. I keep thinking about you two!

Believe me, I understand life getting in the way.

Hang in there!

Hey, Chickie! Great to see you here! Have been missing your sunny personality so much! Great to see you are still losing! Be sure to fix your tickers -- you worked hard to see those numbers change.
I hope the kids are all doing great in their new schools and that you are loving your job. :hug: to all of you!

Have a great weekend!

Glad to see you were still losing. Hope you are still doing well and everything is going okay.

Chris

ok, so i haven't gotten around to fixing my ticker yet, i'm going to do that sometime in the next week, and you guys can plan on seeing me around a whole lot more because my quarter is ending and my time is freeing up..it will be more free after dec 16, but i'm going to MAKE time to come post...i miss you guys so much!

well as i said before, my losing over the past couple months has been VERY slow, BUT on the bright side, i've not gained ANYTHING....so I can't beat that! :) (considering i've exercised little)...i'm upping my game though, (gator guy is too) and we are recommitting to losing MORE of this weight!!! Hoping to have another 15-25lbs off by Christmas!!! That'd be AWESOME!!!

I hope everyone is well....miss you guys terribly....and can't wait to hear from some of you!

hugs and luv

still :fish: SWIMMING!!! ;)

Jen :)

Great to see you, Jen! Looking forward to hearing all about how you have been! Be sure to come and tell us all about how you are doing!

Yay Jen's back!!! :)
So happy to see you posting, hoping it is the start of a trend! hehe

Have a happy & heealthy weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter