Jordak, can you help me with a disign?

lanegang

Mouseketeer
We are going on a Disney Dream Cruise and I would like to have these two disigns for magnets:
- Sorry We're on Vacation - The Lanes
- Disney Dream Marquee: Byron, Lolita, Grace & Erika

Thank you so much!! :worship::worship:

We are going on a Disney Dream Cruise and I would like to have these two disigns for magnets:
- Sorry We're on Vacation - The Lanes
- Disney Dream Marquee: Byron, Lolita, Grace & Erika

Thank you so much!! :worship::worship:
Sure and you're welcome!

Neon_Mickey_Dream.jpg

sorrywereonvacation-17.jpg

- Sorry We're on Vacation - The Peterson
- Sorry We're on Vacation - The McCluskey

- Disney Dream Marquee: Rose and Todd
- Disney Dream Marquee: Diane and Joseph

Thank you so much

- Sorry We're on Vacation - The Peterson
- Sorry We're on Vacation - The McCluskey

- Disney Dream Marquee: Rose and Todd
- Disney Dream Marquee: Diane and Joseph

Thank you so much
welcome

Jordak, can you help me too? I am very new to this and don't know how to start...but I love your designs and want some magnets too!

Could I get the marque with: The Rounds Family, The Machie Family and The Lebowitz Family or some variation of all on one magnet. These would be so cool to leave on our friends doors!

Jordak, can you help me too? I am very new to this and don't know how to start...but I love your designs and want some magnets too!
Sure, just tell me which designs you want and the info you would like on them. I usually will know the design if you just give a description, but if you want to link to a design, that will work too.

You were so kind as to make a birthday design for my intern Brandon last month. Two more of my interns have birthdays during their internship and it would be great if you could please make the same birthday design for Marine and Paul (chip and dale design).

Thank you!!!
Liza

You were so kind as to make a birthday design for my intern Brandon last month. Two more of my interns have birthdays during their internship and it would be great if you could please make the same birthday design for Marine and Paul (chip and dale design).

Thank you!!!
Liza
Sure, no problem!

Hi there. You have an awesome black background Donald Duck pic in your bucket. My son is 11 and it would be perfect because he doesn't want anything that looks too childish for on his shirts. Is there any chance you could do something with it for him? Maybe like "This IS my happy face. Nicholas 2011" or something like that? He loves angry Donald. If not - that's ok too. I will keep looking. Or maybe you know of someone who has an angry Donald design?

Hi there. You have an awesome black background Donald Duck pic in your bucket. My son is 11 and it would be perfect because he doesn't want anything that looks too childish for on his shirts. Is there any chance you could do something with it for him? Maybe like "This IS my happy face. Nicholas 2011" or something like that? He loves angry Donald. If not - that's ok too. I will keep looking. Or maybe you know of someone who has an angry Donald design?
This one?

Hi
I would love your help, can you do the mickey and minnie at the beach in the chairs with the mickey bar, boat and sand castle No "kids" playing
could it say My Happy Place

Thanks

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter