Jordak, can you help me with a disign?

Hi Jordak, I'm not sure how much designing you are currently doing. If you don't have time for my request I understand. It's been hard to find any Disney related designs my husband would wear. He did love the coffee with Mickey on it design. If possible he wants just Mickey in the coffee without any words. On the napkin he would like the quote, "A morning without coffee is like sleep.
-Anonymous". If you are able to do this we would both be so thankful. I hope you are having a great summer! -Roni

Hi Jordak - Just wanted to say Thanks for sharing your designs! Just Love em!
Hope you are having a wonderful summer vacation!

Hi, we are sailing the Disney Dream in October back to back sailings and prior to that staying at Disney for 4 doors, I was wondering if there is any way you have time to help me with two things, one my husband is a police officer so I was wondering if you have any fun ideas for Police themed magnets he works in the City of Cudahy WI???? and too I was looking for a fun iron on transfer for pirate night for my daughter, I am planning on making her a black, red and white Tutu, she is 3 years old and this will be her second Disney Cruise, I would appreciate any help you can provide and I am sorry if I did not post this in the right spot I am new to this.

Sorry if I didn't get to your designs. I really need to step away for awhile. Not sure if it will be a few days or how long. Just need to mentally recharge before I completely burnout.

Just a reminder to everyone, to the best of my knowledge, Jordak has not yet returned to designing on a regular basis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter