JP III who has seen it ?

EUROPA

DIS Veteran
I saw it last night. Umm...not as bad as the second...but still no where near as good as the first. Not having a script really shows in this one. Plus it is really short...seems to me they cut a scene or two at the end ? Let me know what you thought .

My teen dd and group said it ended way too abruptly.

Originally posted by hercamore
My teen dd and group said it ended way too abruptly.

That is what I thought...man they must have left the ending on the cutting room floor. All of a suden it was over.. Really I read that before filming stated they tossed the script out the door. Well it showed in that movie. Still not a bad...movie....Next to "Point Break (read worst movie ever) JPIII is Citizen Cane.

How can we forget Battlefield Earth ? Glad I waited to see that on cable. Even still I wanted my money back. hehe

O Brother Where Art Thou has to be the worst movie ever. It isnt too often where a movie really has no plot, no start, and surely the worst ending of all time (if you can call it an ending).

EUROPA- Your right, Battlefield Earth sucked. I read some where Travolta wants to make a sequel. Did he not learn his leason the first time around.

Did anyone see IOA shots in the movie?

No, where did they show IOA? Did any of you pick up on the Universal Studios comments. Like "Ingen just wanted to turn the island into some silly theme park." Or how the little kid starting watching Barney, and Barney has a show at Universal. Or how the parents of the lost kid were from Wakita, Oklahoma, the city Twister is based on, another ride at Universal. Or how the dinos with the big long necks (Ultrasours?) were blue and green, and they used to be brown in the first. Well IOA's dino with the long neck went down for refurbishment and opened with a new blue and green skin color when it used to be brown?

Oh yea, I loved the movie. I thought it was the best of the three. I don't see what all this abrubt ending stuff is about. I mean they got off the island with the lost kid, were you expecting the Spinosaur to come running to the beach and destroying, tanks, boats, and helichoppers?

Yes..Yes...Yes man that would have been a good ending. That thing dead with a rocket in its butt.

I just saw it last night and I like it much better than the second movie too. It kind of reminded me of the first Jurassic Park book (the aviary and them traveling down the river). I'd like to get it on DVD when it becomes available.

I saw it last night and kinda liked it.

It had a virtue the other films lacked (IMHO), namely a smooth straightforward storyline. The others seemed shapeless and choatic to me. (Was the line in JP3 about "chaos" meant to be a dig at the earlier flicks?)

movie ok but nowhere as good as the first.

It was too short and how many of you(like me) secretly wished Tea Leoni got eaten? Her screaming really got to me.

And really I only liked about 20 minutes of the entire film and thought that the new villain, Spino, was underused. The 20 minutes I liked, I thought were amazing action wise. It was the other 70 minutes that kinda gave me reason to discount this movie.
HAVE FUN

And really I only liked about 20 minutes of the entire film and thought that the new villain, Spino, was underused.

Now see, I felt the Spino was overused. I thought that he showed up too much, and wished they would have at least put the T-rex into more of the movie to mix it up. I really dis-liked the ending(or lack of one), yet I'll still buy it on DVD when it comes out. Just because there were a few scenes, about 20 minutes worth, like you said, that we're really kind of worth seeing.

For the most part, it sucked.

Just as T-Rex was Jp1's and the Raptors were Jp2's.
I liked seeing the other bad guys(Pteranodon & new Raptors) like similar other bad guys in the first two movies, but JP3 was the new guy's (Spino) chance to shine. Just like we wanted to see more of the T-Rex in JP1, Spino should have been in JP3 more. He was supposed to be the new biggest and baddest dino on the block and should have been better exploited. I agree that he, Spino, just seemed to appear out of nowhere and had irrelevant screen time, but that's an objection to the director/screenplay. Spino should have been more involved for the RIGHT reasons in JP3.
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter