JP III who has seen it ?

Worse movie... did anyone see Eyes Wide Shut??? It'll make you wish your eyes were glued shut! :earseek:

This morning on the Early News they mentioned the last few minutes were equivalent to the Sixth Sense.. Was that a big lie?

Haven't seen it yet. But the island they film from the air is supposed to be the back side of Molokai. Did you see me waving? ;)

I thought it was great and so did my wife who usually does not like Sci-Fi/action movies.

Sure the story line paralelled JP and the ending was abrupt but I liked the non-stop action. What else would you expect if you landed on an island full of Dinos.

wife and i both liked it. we saw jp III and planet of the apes. Jp III wins this contest hands down. the aviary sceen was good. i thought that billy should have had more petradon holes in him in the helo.

Haven't seen it yet but had to comment. Disclaimer: I have not seen Battlefield Earth........That said, the worst movie ever to disgrace the screen is "The Messenger: The Joan of Ark Story"!!!
Don't even get me started!!!! And yes, I've seen Eyes Wide Shut etc.....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter