06/25/03

30 min cardio workout, treadmill
3 sets ab crunches

Breakfast: cottage cheese, melon, peaches, 1 sl wheat bread

Lunch: skipped (shame on me)

Dinner: mexian dish/refried beans/rice/chicken stuffed chimichanga

30 min cardio on the treadmill

3 sets of ab crunches, feel the burn today

gained 3 lbs since last night, portion control a must, food with less salt ......

I can do this, I will do this, I must do this..........

frustration as I have suffered a setback over the last week while I was traveling to WDW. I gained 5lbs instead of losing anything. I am back above my start weight, however over the last few days I have lost 2lbs and shall continue to get back to progress.

Today was another successful day with making my exercise routine and also shedding another half a pound. I am happy to be back on track and look forward to success......:D :D :D

Yesturday was another productive day and my focus was strong, I am excited to weigh in at the beginning of next week to hopefully see some positive results.

I do however need to begin to increase my resistance on the treadmill to create more agility and stamina. I have decided I do want to make the WDW 2005 Marathon.

Friday was another great day, and attended the gym. Maintained my focus.

Today is July 15 and I am staying on track and went to the gym this morning with my DW and we had a great time. Glad to have a partner to enjoy my loss with.

30 Min treadmill

Yesturday was a great day, went to the gym and ate fairly well. I look forward to weighing in next week to see the successfull results.

Yesturday was a great day of success. My eating and exercise were completely in tune with each other, and this morning I was able to see that success when I did my mid week weigh in..... I am a loser.....

Thursday was a good day with the exception of weighing in this morning, and I think I am only going to weigh once a week on Monday's for the mere fact that I am going up and down and it drives me crazy.

Monday was a great day for the gym, currently adding incline and more speed as I strive to get myself ready for WDW 1/2 Marathon 2005. We will be there.

Yes I am feeling the love, as success after success is happening. Great day on Tuesday and Monday.

Yes another successful day yesturday. The DW and I spent our usual time in the gym and had a successful day. For dinner I made something a bit different, we made grilled vegtable quasadillias and they were ooooohhhhh so good.

My weekend was a wreck and I have to start doing better on the weekends, no excuses.....

Yo Ho Yo Ho I am feeling much better today, yesturday I was not feeling to good about myself and thanks to my friends at WISH I am feeling much better. I was unable to exercise however I did have a great day with meals and ate very sensible as I have needed to. I am looking forward to the week and rebuilding myself one day at a time.

Yaaay! Way to go! :) Glad to hear you got your bounce back!

Remember, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Karen a special thanks for being supportive.

Tuesday was another great day, I really feel good and have really been watching myself this week. I need to work on building my energy level up. For meals yesturday I was really good about protion control, especially at dinner time where I walked away after a single serving plate. Not my normal approach to dinner, but is my best approach for success........

Wednesday 7/30 was a good day for both physical exercise and mental exercise. My meals were very sensible, grilled chicken breast, serving of potatoes au gratin, grilled zucchini, and a salad.

Woooo hooooo another good day yesturday, I am looking forward to weigh in on Monday..... I think I can, I think I can, I know I can......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter