jtbdas's Journal\thoughts welcomed

Weekend was overall good, except Saturday evening where I struggled with a party that we attended. Had some dessert during that function. The rest of the weekend was very enjoyable and good, did not go to the gym however did yardwork and construction to the house that amounted to exercise.

Monday was a great day and was a very productive day. I feel this week is off to a much better start than last week.

Last couple days have been good food wise, however having to work many hours and other projects around the house have not allowed me to get into the gym, I have just not had the energy to drag myself out of bed early enough. Although I have been doing projects such as painting and yard work that give me a great sweat while doing them. Anyway I hope to get back on track very quickly here.

Boy oh boy I have been so busy that I am missing all my time here at the DIS, anyway I have been a bit off the wagon, but not very bad, I am only missing my exercise, not my eating, I have been eating very well.

I have been away and will be making it back effective September 7th with a new diet. I look forward to getting back on the wagon.

A new me, and I am now excited that I actually have a specific plan that I am following. I am on day 2 of the south beach diet and look forward to seeing the success.

My start weight is 213.5, so let the losing begin.

JT, I love your positive attitude! You sound like you're on the right track. SBD is a great plan and there are other people on the WISH board following it, so I'm sure they can help you with any questions or meal plans.

Keep it up so you can keep going down!!

Today is day number three on the South Beach Diet and I am already seeing the success of a rigid plan. 4.0 pounds lost already and I am really excited and thrilled this is the most in the last 3 months of being here at wish.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Day three of SBD was another good day of eating and enjoying foods that I like. I was happy to get on the scale on Day three and post a loss of 4lbs. Day four is off to a great start and look forward to a successful day.

Originally posted by jtbdas
Day three of SBD was another good day of eating and enjoying foods that I like. I was happy to get on the scale on Day three and post a loss of 4lbs. Day four is off to a great start and look forward to a successful day.

Congratulations on the 4 lbs. loss! That's awesome, keep it up!

Originally posted by cinmell
Congratulations on the 4 lbs. loss! That's awesome, keep it up!

Thanks I am now on day six and really liking all of the foods. Day five was a we bit challenging, but I think that my body was changing and it was more physical than mental.

This week was my most successful week since joining wish, I have lost 7.5lbs to date since starting the SBD. I look forward to further success.

Today is September 16th and I am feeling really good. I look forward to my next weigh in and hopefully have lost further weight. The food has been great on the SBD so far and I am almost done with my induction period.

Day eleven of the SBD and I have lost 7.5lbs so far. The loss appears to have slowed down slightly, however the last few days I have not been able to exercise as needed. I will work harder to continue the weight loss.

Jason, you are doing GREAT!! 7.5 pounds gone!! :bounce:

Keep up the good work. Sounds like you are doing well with SBD and enjoying the foods - finding an eating plan you can live with is truly half the battle!!

Originally posted by DoeWDW
Jason, you are doing GREAT!! 7.5 pounds gone!! :bounce:

Keep up the good work. Sounds like you are doing well with SBD and enjoying the foods - finding an eating plan you can live with is truly half the battle!!

Thank you for the kind words. I am really enjoying this diet. It is very appeasing to me and this as you said is half the battle. The next phase looks even more impressive, but I already realize that my weight will slow down due to the addition of healthy carbs, so I know that I have to increase my physical exercise.

Today I weighed again and lost another 1.5lbs for a total of 9.0 lbs during my induction period. This is the best improvement I have ever made in my weightloss challenge, this is really a great motivator to keep going.

Yesturday was a good day and my DW and I got our evening walk in.

I had a tremendously great weekend, with a little scare on Sunday at the scale, I gained a pound, however this morning on my offical weigh in day I lost a pound and a half, thus bringing me to my 10lbs lost level and a new clippie. I am on my way to the clippie room to go and retrieve that new clippie. Wooooooohoooooooooo

This weekend was a weekend of staying put, slid a bit off the diet this weekend with all kinds of family activities taking place, however I did not gain nor lose, so no complaints on my part. I do want to reach the 200 mark this week. I will have to work very hard to get there, but I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter