July 17 2018 - 5-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic

We are booked on this cruise! This will be our 3rd DCL & are b2b on the Western July 22 for #4.

We are a family of 5 from Ontario Canada - DD 11, DS 8, DS 8 (at time of sailing). We've participated in FE before, but will opt out this time due to lack of luggage space. Let the planning begin!

We are a family of three (8 y.o. daughter) from North Carolina. This will be our 5th cruise with Disney, and our daughter's first trip to Europe. We plan on spending time in Italy and Spain pre-cruise, and we are so excited about this trip!

We are booked on this cruise! This will be our 3rd DCL & are b2b on the Western July 22 for #4.

We are a family of 5 from Ontario Canada - DD 11, DS 8, DS 8 (at time of sailing). We've participated in FE before, but will opt out this time due to lack of luggage space. Let the planning begin!

We usually participate in the FE too, but are also opting out this time due to luggage space

we plan on booking this cruise next week while we can get OBB. So hopefully my next post will be that we are booked and excited to get to Europe!

My 2 daughters (21 and 19) and I are booked on this cruise and the one following (Barcelona to Dover). Looking to share some private excursions with other adults to help save some money. This will be our first B2B experience!

Family of 4 (Son 7 and Daughter 3 when sailing) from Essex, England. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, all on the Magic.
  • 7 night Mediterranean in 2014,
  • 7 night Norwegian Fjords in 2016
  • and now this one in 2018 :earsboy:
Looking forward to it !

Good night from Spain! I've booked this cruise. It's my 6 Disney cruise and I'm very happy! I'm interested in doing the fix extender, would anyone else want to do it? A magical greeting to all.

Hello everyone!!
This will be our 7th cruise and the second time on the Magic. We are excited but at the same time nervous. We've never traveled with our kids on such long flights :scared1:. We will be traveling from Los Angeles so any advice anyone can share would be appreciated. Is it best to try and book a red eye or just a regular flight? Has anyone booked their flights yet? I was told it was best to do that at the beginning of the year.

I wasn't sure this group would be up and running yet so I was looking elsewhere for a group ;)

Anyone checked in and/or booked port excursions yet? Got my first choices for Cannes and Civitavecchia; very grateful and excited! Get here soon, sail date!

http://ships.cruisett.com/schedule/Disney_Cruise_Line/Disney_Magic/July_2018/

Hey fellow cruisers, you may want to consider pre-booking tours (either independent or DCL) for both Livorno and Civitavecchia. Looks like there will be 3 major cruise ships in Livorno on our day, or 8,500 people, and 4 major ships in Civitavecchia, or 13,860 people! Gah! (See above link.) On a good note, though, looks like we're the only ship in Cannes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter