July 18 2009 Tortola - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question about our Grand Gathering meet Fri. night:
Just going over my paperwork. It says 7:30 PM but doesn't say where. My memory says the Odessy building on the Mexico side between Future World and Mexico. Am I correct? I originally thought it was 7PM but the paper says 7:30.

I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be there by 7:15pm .......the Odyssey building.

DD just called me at work to say that there is a chipmunk in the house. My co-workers wanted to know if it was Alvin, Simon or Theodore. Where have they been? It is Chip, of course. Sure hope he can find his way out before the dog notices he is there :scared1::scared1:

Every summer it's something else with her. Last summer it was a snake in the garage consuming a toad. A few years before that it was a deer in the garage and it didn't come through the door either.

Boy do I need this vacation :thumbsup2

If a snake in the garage requires a phone call, she should never move to Florida! Our cat once brought a coral snake into the house. He was so proud of himself. He didn't quite understand why mommy was screaming, "Red next to yellow, red next to yellow!" at the top of her lungs, or why daddy smashed the snake with a shovel. :cat:

I just caught up since this morning.......I think we're going to need a new thread in the next few hours..........:eek:

If a snake in the garage requires a phone call, she should never move to Florida! Our cat once brought a coral snake into the house. He was so proud of himself. He didn't quite understand why mommy was screaming, "Red next to yellow, red next to yellow!" at the top of her lungs, or why daddy smashed the snake with a shovel. :cat:

Don't forget the time we had two snakes caught in the pool at the same time! That was fun... :)

OK, my DH and I have always wanted to move to Orlando, or closeby, but I HATE snakes - maybe we should get a townhouse, 3rd floor or above!:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Bet the floor is really really clean?

Carpeted laundry room. ICK. And my kids had just cleaned their rooms and deposited all of their laundry in a huge heap IN the laundry room for me to sort and wash. So we have a five foot pile of smelly kids laundry that is now smelly AND wet. I'm gagging just thinking about my weekend.

RIP, poor washer. I really loved that washer. :headache: I guess she decided that 11 1/2 years of our stench was enough.

Carpeted laundry room. ICK. And my kids had just cleaned their rooms and deposited all of their laundry in a huge heap IN the laundry room for me to sort and wash. So we have a five foot pile of smelly kids laundry that is now smelly AND wet. I'm gagging just thinking about my weekend.

RIP, poor washer. I really loved that washer. :headache: I guess she decided that 11 1/2 years of our stench was enough.

Yeah, but the new one is 25%+ larger. Think of how much easier it will be to do it! Plus! It's quiet.

-Refresh!-

Nothing better than chasing a pirate and watching my soap opera....life doesn't get better than this! (and beating 'someone' out of a pirate that I've never met, race is on):laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter