July 18 2009 Tortola - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which last one? The 6th which is really the 3rd movie or the 3rd movie which is really the 6th? ;)

I much prefer the chemistry of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, etc. The chronological storied 1,2 and 3 are just to painful to watch the acting.

Me Too MicheyMo! Does that show our age? Cause I am pretty sure my boys think the first 3 (that were released) were not as good as the newer 3!

Dropped DD16 off at Volleyball camp! She'll be there until Sunday, which gives her Monday to pack but at least she won't be wearing her new cruise clothes and asking me to wash them the day before we leave!

Still working on reading the 10 pages I missed while I slept and drove her to camp!! Everyone is getting really excited!! :banana::banana::banana:

DD just called me at work to say that there is a chipmunk in the house. My co-workers wanted to know if it was Alvin, Simon or Theodore. Where have they been? It is Chip, of course. Sure hope he can find his way out before the dog notices he is there :scared1::scared1:

Every summer it's something else with her. Last summer it was a snake in the garage consuming a toad. A few years before that it was a deer in the garage and it didn't come through the door either.

Boy do I need this vacation :thumbsup2

Where do you live? In a Zoo? I gotta know ... did it make it out before the dog found it? :scared1:

Thanks to all for the congrats on my very first pirate!

Captain Shocked, it is!

Silly, I know, but it was a bit of a rush to have the page refresh and see that glorious "3700" on my post. Yeah, yeah, I know . . . I need to get a life!

Now that the quest for that pirate is out of the way I can turn my attention to more important things like getting ready for a little vacation I have coming up next week. :) I think I finally figured out why I've been having so much trouble getting going on this . . . all of our other cruises were during winter months when the summer clothes were clean and stowed away which made for easy packing. It's a lot harder when the stuff you want to take is in everyday use. PLUS spending a few days ahead of time at Saratoga Springs means being (or at least trying to be) super organized and that's just not working. Sigh. It will all work out one way or the other, right?

Jamie

Now that the quest for that pirate is out of the way I can turn my attention to more important things like getting ready for a little vacation I have coming up next week. :) I think I finally figured out why I've been having so much trouble getting going on this . . . all of our other cruises were during winter months when the summer clothes were clean and stowed away which made for easy packing. It's a lot harder when the stuff you want to take is in everyday use. PLUS spending a few days ahead of time at Saratoga Springs means being (or at least trying to be) super organized and that's just not working. Sigh. It will all work out one way or the other, right?

Jamie

Wait, do you guys actually have that big a difference in weather that you can stow away your summer clothes? (That's a serious question, by the way.)

It always works out and get done in our house -- I just don't sleep the night before a vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter