July 2011:Calling all planners-Post your dates & Resort

Hi all!

Officially booked the Grand Floridian last week for our honeymoon :cloud9: sooo excited to stay there for the first time - and we've got an MK view!!:cloud9:

ADR day will be December 28th... got to think through where we want to eat and send our TA a list of dining options! :thumbsup2

Emma princess: x

OK so I hate to do this to you miprender but we changed reservations again :headache: Sorry lol

July 19-25 - POR
July 25-29 - WL

and I promise this is the last change lol

We'll be heading down July 23 - July 31, 2011 to celebrate our daughter's graduation from Providence College AND our son's high school graduation! We can't wait. Our first time going in the summer!

:welcome: That is a great reason to celebrate:goodvibes Do you live in little Rhody too? When you pick a resort I will add it to our list.

We're currently scheduled for July 17-22. Would love to add another day but might need a discount for that ;)

:welcome: You can never have enough days at Disney. Sending some pixie dust for your extra night discount:wizard:
Hi all!

Officially booked the Grand Floridian last week for our honeymoon :cloud9: sooo excited to stay there for the first time - and we've got an MK view!!:cloud9:

ADR day will be December 28th... got to think through where we want to eat and send our TA a list of dining options! :thumbsup2
:woohoo:

OK so I hate to do this to you miprender but we changed reservations again :headache: Sorry lol

July 19-25 - POR
July 25-29 - WL

and I promise this is the last change lol

:goodvibes No worries I updated your resort. I have changed many times in the past too.
has everyone seen the announcement today about the 2011 theme?!

www.disneymemories.com

:goodvibes

No I will have to go check this out.

So who is so excited that Southwest is going to open there flights for July in
November :cool1:

Quote from SW:
On November 18, we will open our schedule for sale through August 12, 2011. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.
:cool1:

Hi all!

We're going! July 11-16? 17? I can't recall! It'll be me, my husband, my brother, his wife, their baby (!!!), and my parents. We're going, as a family, in celebration of my parent's 40th anniversary! We're staying at CBR.

Unfortunately, I'm not really a hot weather person, but my mom, brother, and sister-in-law are all school teachers plus my husband is intending to run the Boston marathon during their April break. Oh well! I just need to remember to look for shorts and tank tops.

We're all coming from slightly different directions, too. DH and I will fly down from Michigan. My parents, from Boston. My brother's family intends to *drive* from western MA. On the upside, there will be a car.

Of course, my husband and I are going on the Disney Dream in February, so once we pay that off, we'll probably start looking at airfare for July.

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi :goodvibes
We are staying from the 28th June - 12th July at POFQ.
This will be our first stay on site and the second visit just being my DBF and me :love:
So exited even though it's ages away popcorn::
At least we can count down together... :wizard:

Hi all!

We're going! July 11-16? 17? I can't recall! It'll be me, my husband, my brother, his wife, their baby (!!!), and my parents. We're going, as a family, in celebration of my parent's 40th anniversary! We're staying at CBR.

Unfortunately, I'm not really a hot weather person, but my mom, brother, and sister-in-law are all school teachers plus my husband is intending to run the Boston marathon during their April break. Oh well! I just need to remember to look for shorts and tank tops.

We're all coming from slightly different directions, too. DH and I will fly down from Michigan. My parents, from Boston. My brother's family intends to *drive* from western MA. On the upside, there will be a car.

Of course, my husband and I are going on the Disney Dream in February, so once we pay that off, we'll probably start looking at airfare for July.

Nice to meet everyone!

:wave2: Hello DH is a teacher:teacher: too and we have usually gone on April vacation but this year we would be flying home on Easter and I didn't really want to do that. I am not a hot weather person either but at least I will be at DISNEY!

Hi :goodvibes
We are staying from the 28th June - 12th July at POFQ.
This will be our first stay on site and the second visit just being my DBF and me :love:
So exited even though it's ages away popcorn::
At least we can count down together... :wizard:

:welcome: You are going to love the POFQ. :love:We stayed there in 2009 and loved it. After staying on site you may never want to stay off site again.:goodvibes

There is also a real great thread just dedicated to POFQ.

Hi All
DD and me are coming 19th July through to 3rd August staying at the Beach Club.
This will be our 6th time at this time of year and we love it! Hot, humid, busy and lots of 'groups'!!!!
We love the Beach Club and cant wait to be back :cool1:
Julie

Hi All
DD and me are coming 19th July through to 3rd August staying at the Beach Club.
This will be our 6th time at this time of year and we love it! Hot, humid, busy and lots of 'groups'!!!!
We love the Beach Club and cant wait to be back :cool1:
Julie

:welcome:

You will be there one day longer than me!

Did anyone book their airfare yet? We just booked our flights:cool1: $123/pp but we had 2 Rapid Rewards so I only needed to buy 3 sets of tickets:cool1:

The only planning I have is our ADRs and I will be all set.:woohoo:

:wave: Hi everyone! Just booked our trip tonight! :banana:

July 23 to July 30 at the Wilderness Lodge!!!

Well we were there in July 2007 - DS born in April 2008 ;), brought him "home" to Disneyworld in July 2009, then visited AGAIN in July 2010 and said last year we were going to take a breather from Disney as we are in Scotland, should really visit elsewhere and it's an expensive holiday ...

OOPS - booked yesterday for POFQ flying out 10 July!!! :banana::banana::banana: Maybe time for our second Port Orleans baby!! LOL!!

EXCITED!!!!

mo x

Did anyone book their airfare yet? We just booked our flights:cool1: $123/pp but we had 2 Rapid Rewards so I only needed to buy 3 sets of tickets:cool1:

The only planning I have is our ADRs and I will be all set.:woohoo:

I am soooooooooooo jealous of people that can fly to Disney for $123 - we are around £2,400 (so I guess $3,600 roughly) for our flights alone for the 3 of us!! Breaks my heart but love it too much not to!! LOL!!

mo x

Hi everyone, glad I found this thread. We plan on going July 22- Aug 3 and would like to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We stayed there last year and there was nothing better! It was amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter