July 2012 Resort and ADR Lists Thread...Countdown to Disney!

We went to magic kingdom today arrived about 9:10 and rode slash mountain 2 times standby with snot 5 to 10 wait each time. Loved the changes to haunted mansion, they were working on it last time we were there. Spoke to my insurance agent today and if my briefcase does not appear I will have to file claim under homeowners policy. I am still hopeful it will show up.

Well, There are only a few more hours of July....I hope everyone enjoyed their July trips!!! We sure did!!!

We actually booked our next trip today! We will be at Beach Club from 4/20-4/28/13!!! :cool1:

Now, counting down to that trip.... :rolleyes:

Been here since sat. Having a great week so far. MK on Sunday was beautiful. DHS yesterday was hot hot hot. Had a little rain in the afternoon, but otherwise a perfect day. Rode TOT, RNR n TSM 3 times each. DS did the Jedi training. Today we were in Epcot for the entire day. Princess breakfast this am n Le Cellier for dinner. DS got sick after Mission Space but we all laughed it off. He was even laughing. Heard Tom Cruise is here but we have not seen him. Animal Kingdom tomorrow. :cool1:

Ohhhhh haven't seen Tom Cruise, but he's kinda short so probably wouldn't notice him. LOL!

We are having a FABULOUS time!!!!! We did Epcot during the day yesterday and Hollywood last night. SO FUN. We loved the American Idol finale last night.

Today we are going to Legoland for the first time. Should be interesting...

Tom Cruise was def. here yesterday! I wonder if he is still around today????
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20616870,00.html?PID=4169810

Been here since sat. Having a great week so far. MK on Sunday was beautiful. DHS yesterday was hot hot hot. Had a little rain in the afternoon, but otherwise a perfect day. Rode TOT, RNR n TSM 3 times each. DS did the Jedi training. Today we were in Epcot for the entire day. Princess breakfast this am n Le Cellier for dinner. DS got sick after Mission Space but we all laughed it off. He was even laughing. Heard Tom Cruise is here but we have not seen him. Animal Kingdom tomorrow. :cool1:

Ohhhhh haven't seen Tom Cruise, but he's kinda short so probably wouldn't notice him. LOL!

We are having a FABULOUS time!!!!! We did Epcot during the day yesterday and Hollywood last night. SO FUN. We loved the American Idol finale last night.

Today we are going to Legoland for the first time. Should be interesting...

Tom Cruise was def. here yesterday! I wonder if he is still around today????
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20616870,00.html?PID=4169810

Sounds like both of you are having a great time. We surely miss Disney right now. A dose of Space, Thunder or Splash Mountain would be great right about now.....:thumbsup2

Well, There are only a few more hours of July....I hope everyone enjoyed their July trips!!! We sure did!!!

We actually booked our next trip today! We will be at Beach Club from 4/20-4/28/13!!! :cool1:

Now, counting down to that trip.... :rolleyes:

That is super only 8 months and you are there!!!!! We booked Polynesian for July 13th - July 22nd next year but DD 12 said we need to go to DLR. WOW!! what a switch on her part. I looked into it and BOY!! it's double the price. If I booked everything right now it would be a total of 4000.00 just for room, tickets and airfare - no meals included We went to WDW this year for little less than half that amount, of course not counting our meals. :sick: :scared1: :badpc: :faint: :crazy2:

Got a beautiful thank you card signed by Mickey and the gang in the mail yesterday! It was too cute. Placed it back in the envelop so that my DGD can open it and be surprised when she is visiting this weekend.

I love Mickey Mail!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter