July 2012 Resort and ADR Lists Thread...Countdown to Disney!

anjalee6 said:
So....the news this morning is that we are toying around with the idea of bouncing back...just DH and I for our 10th anniversary in November! It's not a definite yet, but we honeymooned here 10 years ago and we would really like to come back. Another trip would be awesome!

Wow ! That is a super idea... we would have loved to bounced back, but Midori in school and my business will be very busy in the fall.

Would love to read your trip report when you get back.

Okay starting to get "antsy" here! :yay::yay::yay: Getting soooo close to time to head to sunny hot Florida!!! Suitcase is almost all packed as we are headed to Colorado Springs right after I get off work tomorrow. Doing last minute laundry, double checked all of my documents took photos of passes, gift cards check! Oh my I hope I don't forget anything super important.. If I forget something that can be replaced I will have a car so we can go and purchase it even tho I would much rather just remember in the first place!

And yes Bob and anyone else who is in the world next July it would be great to to happen to be there at the same time and meet up to say hi! I always like putting a face to a name. Okay back to finish up stuff here so we don't have to dilly dally after I get home from work tomorrow night!:laundy::laundy::laundy:

I will post more later but we just landed at home, went to start the car and the battery is completely dead! So now we are waiting for AAA. Just want to go home. And my mom's flight was delayed in Orlando two hours on the run way and now they are taking them back to the terminal. Great vacation, but horrible end.

I will post more later but we just landed at home, went to start the car and the battery is completely dead! So now we are waiting for AAA. Just want to go home. And my mom's flight was delayed in Orlando two hours on the run way and now they are taking them back to the terminal. Great vacation, but horrible end.

Sorry to hear of your family's misfortunes upon returning home and your mother getting stuck... Hope she makes it home okay.

Sorry to hear of your family's misfortunes upon returning home and your mother getting stuck... Hope she makes it home okay.

Thanks Nancy. AAA came in less than 35 minutes so we were on the road shortly after. My mom however is stuck at the airport until tomorrow morning at 6:00 when she could get another flight home. She is much better spirited than I would be. Hope your waiting goes by fast. Will try to update everything tomorrow.

Thanks Nancy. AAA came in less than 35 minutes so we were on the road shortly after. My mom however is stuck at the airport until tomorrow morning at 6:00 when she could get another flight home. She is much better spirited than I would be. Hope your waiting goes by fast. Will try to update everything tomorrow.

Anjalee - Sorry about the challenges, Glad your safe and probably now at home. Hope your Mother gets home soon. Sorry

Okay starting to get "antsy" here! :yay::yay::yay: Getting soooo close to time to head to sunny hot Florida!!! Suitcase is almost all packed as we are headed to Colorado Springs right after I get off work tomorrow. Doing last minute laundry, double checked all of my documents took photos of passes, gift cards check! Oh my I hope I don't forget anything super important.. If I forget something that can be replaced I will have a car so we can go and purchase it even tho I would much rather just remember in the first place!

And yes Bob and anyone else who is in the world next July it would be great to to happen to be there at the same time and meet up to say hi! I always like putting a face to a name. Okay back to finish up stuff here so we don't have to dilly dally after I get home from work tomorrow night!:laundy::laundy::laundy:

Nancy - on your mark, get set, Gooooooooooo!! Disney here you come. Have a safe trip and a super vacation.

OMG, leaving tomorrow!!!! We are so excited. :cool1:

Hoping to be in the MK by 7pm and maybe get in a few rides and see Wishes. Then our plan is to hit MK again on Sunday. Yay!

Anty 30 - Have a great Disney Vacation. Safe travels and keep us updated.

Nancy - on your mark, get set, Gooooooooooo!! Disney here you come. Have a safe trip and a super vacation.

Thanks Bob and Midori!!!!! We hope to have a great time. First night Cirque de Solei!!! Will try to post on anything exciting or even just somewhat eventful?? LOL

Disney tomorrow, the day is finally here.
You're all packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
Hope your trip is merry and filled with special things.
And that you are surrounded with the magic that Disney brings!
pixiedust:

Arriving July 28
Nancy155 - July 28- August 4 @ Bonnet Creek
GFmom - July 28- August 4 @ Grand Floridian
indigoxtreme - July 28- August 5 @ POR Royal Rooms
anty30- July 28- August 5 @ POR

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. Safe travels :drive: and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave2::wave:

OMG, leaving tomorrow!!!! We are so excited. :cool1:

Hoping to be in the MK by 7pm and maybe get in a few rides and see Wishes. Then our plan is to hit MK again on Sunday. Yay!

Sounds great! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Have a great time Nancy! Can't wait to hear about it!

Wow ! That is a super idea... we would have loved to bounced back, but Midori in school and my business will be very busy in the fall.

Would love to read your trip report when you get back.

Well, we are booked for November for our anniversary. Got to get some serious planning done! I am already behind on ADRs. I know what I'm going to do today!

Anjalee - Sorry about the challenges, Glad your safe and probably now at home. Hope your Mother gets home soon. Sorry

We're home. Slept a little too long this morning, but really needed it. My mom just made it home. She is also sleeping the day away. Lol

anjalee6 said:
Disney tomorrow, the day is finally here.
You're all packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
Hope your trip is merry and filled with special things.
And that you are surrounded with the magic that Disney brings! pixiedust:

Arriving July 28
Nancy155 - July 28- August 4 @ Bonnet Creek
GFmom - July 28- August 4 @ Grand Floridian
indigoxtreme - July 28- August 5 @ POR Royal Rooms
anty30- July 28- August 5 @ POR

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. Safe travels :drive: and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave2::wave:

Thanks!! Annjalee and RHMH and everyone else on dis!

Just made all my ADRs for November and got everything we wanted. Very excited about this trip!

Congrats Ang on booking for your anny. We will be down here in Nov on Thanksgiving week. We will only be here for a day trip tho.

We are still in the world and I think it is worse today then all week! It's insane. We actually ended up getting a night at the contemp for tonight. We planned to drive out but with the heat and fighting the crowds we said we wanted a bed and close. We are going to stay at MK until 2am and then crash and take off in the morning.

Yesterday we did MGM, EPCOT and AK. We got to ride E:E 10 times in a row last night! That was pretty awesome!

Other then the crowds and heat, we have had a great trip. Had lots of pixie dust! Loved AKL but we will not stay there again! We hated the buses. We drove ourselves the majority of the time. And the smell of the lobby was a bit overwhelming for me. But it was by far the best encounter with castmemebers we have had at all the resort. Take away the smell and put in a monorail and it would easily be our favorite resort! We may try a EPCOT resort next.

We made it to *** for the night before our trip.. Now to try and get some sleep so we can wake at 4am get dressed and head to the airport! Disney here we come!:yay::yay::yay:

We made it to *** for the night before our trip.. Now to try and get some sleep so we can wake at 4am get dressed and head to the airport! Disney here we come!:yay::yay::yay:

Nancy - Alright you are on your way. :thumbsup2 Be careful and let us know when you get settled. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter