July 2012 Resort and ADR Lists Thread...Countdown to Disney!

Well we made it on the flight and are now in the air!! YIPPEEEE Disneyworld here we come! pixiedust::lmao:

Anty 30 - Alright - you are on your way. Have a wonderful Disney vacation.

Nancy 155 - Super, Duper... have a great Disney Vacation

Hey There RHMH!!! Sorry we couldn't meet up down in the World!!! My cell phone reception was sketchy alot of times and I would often get your texts hours after you sent them...:scared1:

I'm glad you had a fabulous trip! We did as well!!!

Hey There RHMH!!! Sorry we couldn't meet up down in the World!!! My cell phone reception was sketchy alot of times and I would often get your texts hours after you sent them...:scared1:

I'm glad you had a fabulous trip! We did as well!!!

It's OK - Did not want to keep bugging you. Glad you had a Wonderful time. Maybe next time we'll be able to meet each other.

We made it and I LOVE the resort. Off to a rough start as we put our things in one rental car and ty said how about this one. So we switched rentals. Discovered as unloading car hours later I left my briefcase with laptop nook camera and my PASSPORT in other car at airport. Have called lost and found is closed until tomorrow am but now I have direct line. If it is not there I will have to call passport office to report lost passport.

Thank goodness wallet tickets etc were not in briefcase. I am not letting this ruin our vacation.

Oh cirque Dr soliel was amazing. We also can see Epcot fireworks from our balcony!!!

We made it and I LOVE the resort. Off to a rough start as we put our things in one rental car and ty said how about this one. So we switched rentals. Discovered as unloading car hours later I left my briefcase with laptop nook camera and my PASSPORT in other car at airport. Have called lost and found is closed until tomorrow am but now I have direct line. If it is not there I will have to call passport office to report lost passport.

Thank goodness wallet tickets etc were not in briefcase. I am not letting this ruin our vacation.

Oh cirque Dr soliel was amazing. We also can see Epcot fireworks from our balcony!!!

Nancy, really hope you find your things. :thumbsup2.

OH NO NANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know if I can be of any help. I am sure the stuff is still there or they have it for you at the rental office. Darn it that you will have to drive back to the airport tomorrow :(

We arrived @ Riverside around 6pm. Love the newly renovated room. Went straight to the MK, ate at Pecos Bills, n then went on Splash Mnt, Thunder Mnt, Small World, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, and watched Wishes. It was a beautiful night. MK open til 2 am tomorrow. :)

We arrived @ Riverside around 6pm. Love the newly renovated room. Went straight to the MK, ate at Pecos Bills, n then went on Splash Mnt, Thunder Mnt, Small World, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, and watched Wishes. It was a beautiful night. MK open til 2 am tomorrow. :)

Sounds like you are off to a great start. Have lots of fun and may pixiedust: be sprinkled over you and your family. :yay:

sounds like fun. Glad you are enjoying the new rooms!

Oh I am so sorry. DD and I will pray that everything will turn ok. :flower3:

No news. I spoke with a manager today she was empathetic, but it has not been found. I asked about rental insurance I have on the rental car and she said that only covers if the car you rented is broken into and things are stolen. Thank all of you for your thoughts for us on this. Hopefully it will still turn up.

We went to Hollywood studios tonight and rode toy story back to back with a 5 minute turn around.

Sorry we missed you snowangel.. We left pool early.

No news. I spoke with a manager today she was empathetic, but it has not been found. I asked about rental insurance I have on the rental car and she said that only covers if the car you rented is broken into and things are stolen. Thank all of you for your thoughts for us on this. Hopefully it will still turn up.

We went to Hollywood studios tonight and rode toy story back to back with a 5 minute turn around.

Sorry Nancy, it will turn up. Have a Great and Super Disney Vacation.

Hope it turns up soon, Nancy!

Hon hopefully it's there that is really frustrating. Either it's still sitting there in the rental car or someone else rented that car and will return your bag once they realize it is there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter