July 2012 Resort and ADR Lists Thread...Countdown to Disney!

Great to see the new thread! Thanks RHMH for posting the link in the other thread, I must have missed it along the way... We all must be die hard Disney Fans.. going in the HEAT, but I LOVE summer and there are ways to cool down.

Last time we went it was in early December and Orlando had record breaking temps COLD. It was colder there than it was at home in Colorado!

I liked the low crowd level during other times of the year, but one year when we went in November it was so chilly, we couldn't even swim. There is just something about summer that says Disney to me. :goodvibes

Here I am! Thanks so much for putting this together! :)

Now we have double the places to chat. :goodvibes

We finally have some resort reservations - hopefully these won't change if they put out AP rates....

June 28 - July 4: All Star Movies
July 4 - July 10: Port Orleans French Quarter

ADRs:

June29: Wishes Dessert Party
June 30: Rose & Crown 7:45pm
July 7: Cali Grill 9:15pm

Count us in! We always go to Disney in July and LOVE IT!!!

July 16-19 - Royal Pacific Resort
July 19-28 - Beach Club

Disney ADRs

July 19 - RFC at DTD 7:30
July 20 - Crystal Palace 8:05 am
Tutto Italia 7:30 pm
July 21 - 50's PTC 12:10 pm
Rose & Crown 7:20 pm
July 22 - Princess Storybook Breakfast - 8:00 am
The Wave 7:45 pm
July 23 - The Plaza 12:00 pm
Ohana 7:10 pm
July 24 - RFC at AK 8:30 am
Chefs de France 7:15pm
July 25 - Sci-Fi 12:10 pm
Mama Melrose's FDP 6:00 pm
Juy 26 - Liberty Tree Tavern 6:30 pm
July 27 - Kona 7:30 pm

:welcome: I added all your information to the list. I saw that you live in Hamilton Square, NJ. I grew up in NJ. My mom lives in Yardville.

We finally have some resort reservations - hopefully these won't change if they put out AP rates....

June 28 - July 4: All Star Movies
July 4 - July 10: Port Orleans French Quarter

ADRs:

June29: Wishes Dessert Party
June 30: Rose & Crown 7:45pm
July 7: Cali Grill 9:15pm

Yay for a resort! I added your up to date information to the list.

Do you mind updating me from the dolphin to BC please :)

Ugh, after my day I wish I was stroking through the BC lobby and enjoying an adult beverage!

Do you mind updating me from the dolphin to BC please :)

Ugh, after my day I wish I was stroking through the BC lobby and enjoying an adult beverage!

No problem. Already changed. :thumbsup2. I am sorry that you didn't have a good day. I am sure the wonderful smell of the Beach Club wold have put you in a fantastic mood. I think the Beach Club is a great choice. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Tomorrow is our 3-month mark until we leave for vacation! (Driving down from NY, Tampa first then WDW). :woohoo:

Can't wait for my ticker in my signature to say "2 months, ___weeks ___days"! :yay:

After a ridiculous amount of research, I made my ADR's today. I had no problem getting any of my desired times.

July 21st
T-Rex 3:30pm (DS Birthday)

July 22nd
Crystal Palace 8:10am

July 23rd
La Hacienda de San Angel 7pm

July 24th
Supercallifragalistic Breakfast 10:30am

July 25th
Raglan Road 5:30pm.

We are driving to Disney and will have a cooler with food for quick meals and I'm sure there will be lots of Disney World cupcakes consumed. princess:

After a ridiculous amount of research, I made my ADR's today. I had no problem getting any of my desired times.

July 21st

July 22nd

July 23rd

July 24th

July 25th

We are driving to Disney and will have a cooler with food for quick meals and I'm sure there will be lots of Disney World cupcakes consumed. princess:

We LOVE breakfast at both Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare!! Excellent character interaction at both, lots of fun with the napkin parade at CP, and we really enjoy the food. Love the puffed french toast and chocolate Mickey waffles at CP, and enjoyed the lobster eggs benedict and the pastries at 1900 PF.

I'm sure I will be consuming my weight in cupcakes...especially since the Boardwalk Bakery is just downstairs! :lmao:

July 21st

July 22nd

July 23rd

July 24th

July 25th

I added all your information to the list, but couldn't find your exact dates. Didn't know if I missed them or not. If you tell me, I will add them to the resort list. :thumbsup2

Tomorrow is our 3-month mark until we leave for vacation! (Driving down from NY, Tampa first then WDW). :woohoo:

Can't wait for my ticker in my signature to say "2 months, ___weeks ___days"! :yay:

I was so excited when I got to the under three month mark. I wanted to tell the kids, but since they still don't know we are going, I just told my DH who loves Disney, but could care less about counting down. He just likes for me to tell him when we are going and then when to pack. Lol.

July 4th to July 11th Old Key West Resort.

I added you to the list. :welcome: as person who has traveled in September-October and July, July is more crowded than other times of the year, but it is still very doable. We always get done everything we want and never feel like we have missed things because of crowds. You just need more patience and a good touring plan.

I added you to the list. :welcome: as person who has traveled in September-October and July, July is more crowded than other times of the year, but it is still very doable. We always get done everything we want and never feel like we have missed things because of crowds. You just need more patience and a good touring plan.

Thank you for the good news, I'm sure we will have a great time.

Anyone know something good to try at Via Napoli? We have never been and are excited to try it for the first time.

Anyone know something good to try at Via Napoli? We have never been and are excited to try it for the first time.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I say... THE PIZZA! :rotfl:

No seriously though, I want to know too because it is my one new ADR too. Can't wait to try it. I just want their Riccotta thing for dessert...those look yummy :)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I say... THE PIZZA! :rotfl:

No seriously though, I want to know too because it is my one new ADR too. Can't wait to try it. I just want their Riccotta thing for dessert...those look yummy :)

:rotfl2: yeah, I figured the responses would be pizza related but wanted to know if anything was better than something else. I am just happy to try something new that people say is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter