July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I would like to start some of the online check in.

Can I do the guest information today and the other bits at a later day. We are waiting for Daves new CC (it has a bigger spending limit than mine)

Can anyone form UK advise -

Do we leave the visa part blank? (Being UK citz and all)

Thanks

Im being thick today ;)

I dont know Helen because I did mine all at once, but I m sure you can go back and edit individual items!!! :flower3:

Harole Ann,
thanks for the weather website. Looks like its still raining in London. I leave for London in 12 days!

How much did the Tshirt cost to order?

Don't know how I'm ever going to catch up. I'm starting to panic.

I think the t-shirt was about $22.00 with 2 day delivery. They said 5 days for printing so it should get here!

misery loves company joann!!! here is some pixie dust to make packing easier!!!pixiedust: pixiedust:

I used to love packing, but now its just too time consuming especially when Im on vacation already and I dont want to waste a minute of my precious beach/recreation time- I know it is all worth it for the trip, but I do wish someone else could do it for me!!! :upsidedow :upsidedow :upsidedow

Sallie--I know how you feel, and I keep making a list and so far one suitcase is out, not even opened! I think I am afraid to see it open and realize the size of it compared to the clothes hanging:confused3 ...maybe some pixiedust: will make it all fit! What will be worse is making it all fit to come back home!!!!!!:eek:

Don't anyone hold their breath, but I talked to Disney this morning and they told me my tickets were sent out yesterday 2 day Federal Express. That was probably the same person who said my DVD was mailed in February :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

Well, we did get our Euros yesterday, so I can quit worrying about when will we do that!:eek: Think I will finish up my treats for the fish extenders and relax inside because we have another day above 90 and the humidity is high as well---good day to be inside sipping lemonade or something cool!:upsidedow

I have outfits sorted - just too many of them ;)

Dave on the other hand:confused3 I bought him a load of new t shirts back in April and actually hid them from him, so he would have new stuff - As for trousers and shorts -I've told him he has to get it sorted by Sunday! He hates shopping:rolleyes1

I gave Jimmy the same speech this morning... :hyper2: lay out our clothes and sort, sort sort !!!

me neither- Im just getting outfits together - I like to pack the bottom and top together which is why im making 16 day outfits , and now working on the evening wear- which i am only making 8 of, but reusing white capris and pants. The covering of the knees and shoulders is killing me.. I still have no idea what im doing about that short of really getting arrested!!!
And I keep stopping every 20 min to check to see if anyone has posted- God forbid I should miss something!!!!!:upsidedow :upsidedow

Same here - had my DD16 figure out her stuff last night. I'll take care of my DS13 and DS12 - whether they like it or not. Very unsure about the knees and shoulders too. I know Rome is the one to be careful of - not sure about the other places. I am not used to the humidity - haven't lived in it for about 10 years - I know I'm gonna melt and I'm not sure how to pack for it (help!!!)

I think the t-shirt was about $22.00 with 2 day delivery. They said 5 days for printing so it should get here!

Sallie--I know how you feel, and I keep making a list and so far one suitcase is out, not even opened! I think I am afraid to see it open and realize the size of it compared to the clothes hanging:confused3 ...maybe some pixiedust: will make it all fit! What will be worse is making it all fit to come back home!!!!!!:eek:

Don't anyone hold their breath, but I talked to Disney this morning and they told me my tickets were sent out yesterday 2 day Federal Express. That was probably the same person who said my DVD was mailed in February :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

Well, we did get our Euros yesterday, so I can quit worrying about when will we do that!:eek: Think I will finish up my treats for the fish extenders and relax inside because we have another day above 90 and the humidity is high as well---good day to be inside sipping lemonade or something cool!:upsidedow

I hear ya Harole Ann!!! Way too hot here!! Im going out to take Carley to our pool club and then do some errands !! BRB!!:hug:

:headache:

When we leave the ship we are staying one more night @ the AC barcelona.

I've tried putting this down for the online checkin - but it wants me to fill in a state!!!

Anyone any advise?

You said it Helen! I told my dd they are all the same, they just look different!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: . My clothes have been out for weeks, dh tried on his tux last night---well he actually tried on 4 of them, and picked one! Okay, so now he has one night covered!:thumbsup2

When we leave the ship we are staying one more night @ the AC barcelona.

I've tried putting this down for the online checkin - but it wants me to fill in a state!!!

Anyone any advise?

Try SP for Spain??:confused3

Hi

I would like to start some of the online check in.

Can I do the guest information today and the other bits at a later day. We are waiting for Daves new CC (it has a bigger spending limit than mine)

Can anyone form UK advise -

Do we leave the visa part blank? (Being UK citz and all)

Thanks

Im being thick today ;)

I said no VISA as we are European

When my DD went to London a few years ago, her debit card did not work b/c it was connected to a savings account and not a checking account. Do you think that could be why it won't work?

I know I am pages behind - but I have also heard you must have a 4 digit pin code. My son had no problem with his debit/Visa card in Italy and the Bahamas or my other son in Mexico.

Hi everyone, you guys sure make it very difficult to get anything done. I try and try, but somehow, I can't seem to Ketchup :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have a question for anyone who knows. We have a flight at 10:55am the day we return to Barcelona, I have heard that some people are taking taxis and some are getting a service. I was wondering if anyone recalls from other forums whether there are enough taxis at the port? Are they big enough for 2 Adults and 2 Kids with lots of luggage (Van)? Or are we better off trying to find something before we go? We leave for London next Wednesday the 18th, so time is running short..... popcorn::

Hope everyone is well and having fun packing. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Lisa, from Toronto :hippie:

We also have a 10:55 am flight. We have dcl transfers.

JUST FOUND THIS FORUM, WE BOOKED UP 2 WEEKS AGO FOR THE CRUISE:woohoo: , THERE ARE 7 OF US TRAVELLING, MY WIFE ALLISON, DAUGHTER EMILY 9:cheer2: AND SON ZAK 6pirate: , MY FATHER AND HIS WIFE AND THEIR GRANDAUGTHER CHLOE 12:cheer2: . OH AND ME I'M IAN BY THE WAY!! WE ALL LIVE NEAR BEVERLEY IN EAST YORKSHIRE,UK

WE TRAVEL TO BARCELONA ON THE 26TH JULY FORM HETHROW.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BUSY WRITING HUNDREDS OF PAGES ON THIS FORUM, NOT HAD CHANCE TO READ THEM ALL, IS THERE ANYTHING IMPORTANT WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CRUISE?

WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU

Sandra,

I just want to extend my sympathy for your friends. Last vacation I was on in December my cat came home with a slashed abdomen. Now he's a very expensive tabby cat - but I was very lucky to have someone look over him while we were gone and take good care of him. Even if he passes away when you are not there - the kindness you are showing now is surely felt and appreciated. I'm always amazed and the complexity of my dog's emotions and her capacity to love and feel. I know that I would want to be called if anything happens to my girl. I'm glad they have you and your family to look after him.

I'm danfromca's sister btw - been too swamped trying to finish work so that I can get away for vacation. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Roan

A big welcome to you also Roan. :)

And a big WELCOME BACK to you Anna! Glad you are home, now you can :laundy: and pack all over again!

Thank you. I can't believe it's almost here. I really need to bring luggages down this weekend. Finaly got the gift/grab bag item today. Will go to the bank Friday and order a few more euors. Don't know how much we will need for tipping, ice creams, refreshments, etc. We can always charge souvenours.

I wish I knew by now if my oldest son has this job he applied for. The stress is a killer. I bet we won't know til right before we leave. Now my parents want me to take a few items to my relatives in Palermo (Carini). I am really considering packing them up and shipping them from here. Silly as it sounds, they want barbecue sauce, pancake mix, Goya Yellow Rice, etc.

My parents told me they experienced a heat wave while there. It is supposed to reach 97 here. I can't see walking around all day in this heat. I might need to bring hats/umbrellas also. I think those $1.00 ponchos might be a good idea also if it rains. I must think I am in WDW, lol.

At least Im trying :confused3

Still no joy with on line checkin. No system keeps booting me out.

I have phoned DCL ( Which will cost a fortune, there advice was to put in anystate) They also told me to phone DVC with my flight details.

Just come of the phone with DVC - given them my flight details,

Its sooooo frustrating

sorry rant over :flower3:

At least Im trying :confused3

Still no joy with on line checkin. No system keeps booting me out.

I have phoned DCL ( Which will cost a fortune, there advice was to put in anystate) They also told me to phone DVC with my flight details.

Just come of the phone with DVC - given them my flight details,

Its sooooo frustrating

sorry rant over :flower3:

They seem to forget about us Brits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter