July 30, 2010 Mickey's Adventures England to Espana Cruise

Disney Fans

Disney Fans
Who else is going???

logo-1.png

I will start a list of whos going and if you would like to be on it then let me know whos going.:)

here is the details...

LANYARDS

IT IS BLACK LANYARDS WITH RED MICKEY HEAD ...- Mickey's Magical Armada, 30 July to 7 August 2010
It is 100 limit and now
I have around 31 left and if anyone want it please contact me...
Thank you
Scottishwee35

Disney Fans ( we can't go, :( )
DW-Kel
DH -Stef
DS- age at time will be 10
DS- age at time will be 7
from Dallas TX, area
and also
DGM-Ulla
DGF- Lars
from Stockholm, Sweden
dine main

Jlawall
DW- JoAnn
DH- Ken

Bellelinus
DM -Julie
DD - ELizabeth (16)
DD - Katherine(13)
DD - Meredith (11)
from New York City
dine late

SoCalDCLFan
DW Meg
DH Joe
DS Jack (will be 14 by then)
DD Madeline (will be 12)
DD Charlotte (will be 9)
from Southern California
dine main

MVAN
We are: Marj
Chris (DF)
Katie (DF's Daughter - who will be 13)
from the Washington DC area

Tink1411
Me - Julie
DH - Jason
DS - Conor (12)
DD - Kelsey (10)
from UK

BluegrassBelles
Donna - Computer Programmer
Joan - Pharmacist
Sandy - Interior Designer
Sarah - Law student

DYLCAL
DM- Sheryl
DS- Dylan (16)
We are in Room 6575
dine late

Kennywife
DW- Anna
DH- Kenny
Tulsa, OK.
Cat 6

mndisfam
DW- Kathleen
DH -Mark
DD - Claire (will be 11)
DS- Will (will be 14)
We live in Minnesota

LynnTarrant
DW- Lynn
DH- Keith
From the UK.

RJAYL
DH- Robert
DW-Denise
DS-Allen age at time will be 17
DD-Arielle age at time will be 15
DD-Karisa age at time will be 9
DD-Shaina age at time will be 6
Dine Main

RuthB
DM-Ruth
DS- Louis age at time will be 15
DS -Noah age at time will be 2.5
Dine Main
From Oxford-England

Lil' Grumpy
and family:)

ScubaMickey
Mother-Daughter Trip
Shirley
Linda (Me)
Dine Late
Cat. 7 Navigator

Scottishwee35
Me - Deborah
dh - Ian
ds - Keith will be 13
dd - Olivia will be 10
also with Deborah is:
gm- Lilian
gd- Alex
GTY 12

Piggy And Bear
Piggy (Viccie)
Bear ie DH (Mark)
DD Laura (12yrs when we cruise)
We've go late dinner seating and were from Yorkshire, England

Caven553
me - Brent (36)
DW - Lisa (35)
DD - Larissa (6)
Father in law - Ken
Mother in law - Linda
Sister in law - Laura (25)
Brother in law - Leon (30)

mkmommy
Me: Lisa
DD who will be 9
DD who will be 7.
We have main dining.
My husband is a maybe, he told me the other day he would like to go, but we

Stephen Kay
DH Stephen Kay
DW Mary Kay
DD Rachel Kay age 15

KatieG73
Katie,
Donald
Niamh Gilmour age 9
from Scotland

FloridaMel
DM - Mel
DD- Lydia (12)
from Manchester, England

MrGLWatson
Me (Gary)
Susan (my wife)
and our 4 grown up children
Nicola,
Richard,
James
and Alex

Who else is going???

Well, I booked it today, too . . . but we are not exactly getting a groundswell of enthusiasm, are we??? I loved Gibraltar and Cadiz when I did the WB TA cruise last summer, and the other ports look very interesting to me as well. It's probably the starting in Dover and ending in Barcelona that is throwing people off . . .

Well, I booked it today, too . . . but we are not exactly getting a groundswell of enthusiasm, are we??? I loved Gibraltar and Cadiz when I did the WB TA cruise last summer, and the other ports look very interesting to me as well. It's probably the starting in Dover and ending in Barcelona that is throwing people off . . .

I agree.:)
I was thinking about the 12 night captial one but when I did the cost per day this one was much cheaper and still looks like good ports.:) But I wish on the Cherbourg port that they could have made it a late leaving so we could have enough time to go to Paris for the day. I don't think there are amy of the fast trains that go to and from Paris? are there? 3 and hafe hour drive each way to Paris makes it kind of impossible to make it back by 5:30pm and to be able to see any of Paris for the day.

we booked a cat 4! :banana: we love the itinerary - especially Cherbourg, Vigo and Gibraltar. planning on spending 3-4 days pre-cruise in London. have enough air miles for the five of us :cool1: and booked the cruise on DVC points :cool1: :cool1: . and still have enough points left (hopefully) to book on the new ship in 2011 :yay:

plan on flying rountrip through London. will take a short flight back to London from Barcelona ($133 pp). was cheaper option than flying into London and home from Barcelona.

Disney Fan - we moved our 8/15/09 Tortola to this cruise. Hope you have a great time!!

we booked a cat 4! :banana: we love the itinerary - especially Cherbourg, Vigo and Gibraltar. planning on spending 3-4 days pre-cruise in London. have enough air miles for the five of us :cool1: and booked the cruise on DVC points :cool1: :cool1: . and still have enough points left (hopefully) to book on the new ship in 2011 :yay:

plan on flying rountrip through London. will take a short flight back to London from Barcelona ($133 pp). was cheaper option than flying into London and home from Barcelona.

Disney Fan - we moved our 8/15/09 Tortola to this cruise. Hope you have a great time!!

Cool!!
Ok, so tell me where you got the price for $133 pp?

I agree.:)
I was thinking about the 12 night captial one but when I did the cost per day this one was much cheaper and still looks like good ports.:) But I wish on the Cherbourg port that they could have made it a late leaving so we could have enough time to go to Paris for the day. I don't think there are amy of the fast trains that go to and from Paris? are there? 3 and hafe hour drive each way to Paris makes it kind of impossible to make it back by 5:30pm and to be able to see any of Paris for the day.

I agree - it is too bad that they didn't make Cherbourg a long day -- but with the times as posted, there is really no way to head into Paris and back and see much of anything. Last year we spent 5 days in Paris and still didn't make a dent in what we would like to see there.

The ports do look wonderful, though! I am looking into seeing Mont St Michel on the Cherbourg day -- it looks as though it could be reached in less than two hours via train. Also Cherbourg is supposed to be a charming place to just wander.

Oh, so you are not going on the Tortola this up coming year?

Cool!!

I'm not doing this, but I am guessing you could get those prices from Easyjet. We flew them from Barcelona to Paris and back last year and it was extremely inexpensive. They are sort of the Southwest of Europe . . .

I agree - it is too bad that they didn't make Cherbourg a long day -- but with the times as posted, there is really no way to head into Paris and back and see much of anything. Last year we spent 5 days in Paris and still didn't make a dent in what we would like to see there.

The ports do look wonderful, though! I am looking into seeing Mont St Michel on the Cherbourg day -- it looks as though it could be reached in less than two hours via train. Also Cherbourg is supposed to be a charming place to just wander.

Well, that is nice to here. And then again, maybe we can swing it by just going to Paris for a few days before the cruise from London and take the train.:) I love London but have been there before but not have been to Paris and would love to go there!! Also Disney Paris.LOL

Well, that is nice to here. And then again, maybe we can swing it by just going to Paris for a few days before the cruise from London and take the train.:) I love London but have been there before but not have been to Paris and would love to go there!! Also Disney Paris.LOL

NOW you are talking . . . last summer we did the 11 night Med, 5 nights in Paris, 5 nights in Disneyland Paris, and then back to Barcelona for the transAtlantic . . . Paris is wonderful.

Cool!!

i went to kayak.com. chose 8/8/09 as a dummy date (Sat, since we arrive on 8/7 Sat the following year). British Airways one way from Barcelona into London Heathrow. searched again just now and it says $136. this may work for us since we're using air miles. Roundtrip from LA to London in miles is 75,000. into london and home from barcelona is 107,500. difference in cash is not significant - rt to london is $1323, into london home from barcelona is $1458. if the cost from your airport is significantly different, then the flight back to london may make sense. be sure to price it as a multi-city trip. individual one-ways were a lot more.

Oh, so you are not going on the Tortola this up coming year?

nope. we originally had 2 cruises next year - Feb Western and August Tortola. The only way we could do Europe was to move the Tortola cruise. am a bit bummed to not have a trip next summer, but at least we still have February.

I want to go to Mont St Michel also!! DH and DS will probably want to see the DDay beaches and memorials though. maybe we split that day - DH and DS go to Omaha beach and me and 2 DDs go to Mont St Michel :thumbsup2

NOW you are talking . . . last summer we did the 11 night Med, 5 nights in Paris, 5 nights in Disneyland Paris, and then back to Barcelona for the transAtlantic . . . Paris is wonderful.

WOW! that's amazing!!! what a fabuluous trip. wish we could be gone that long. would love to have done a back to back or add some time in Paris. not sure if we can do both london and paris. hmmmm. good idea though, will have to investigate the possibility

WOW! that's amazing!!! what a fabuluous trip. wish we could be gone that long. would love to have done a back to back or add some time in Paris. not sure if we can do both london and paris. hmmmm. good idea though, will have to investigate the possibility

I'm semi-embarrassed to say that I actually booked three cruises today -- the 12 night Baltic before this one, this one, and the 11 night Med following it. We will see closer to time if I am able to keep the Med one, but I am hoping to do all three! DCL really knows how to tempt me . . .

I'm semi-embarrassed to say that I actually booked three cruises today -- the 12 night Baltic before this one, this one, and the 11 night Med following it. We will see closer to time if I am able to keep the Med one, but I am hoping to do all three! DCL really knows how to tempt me . . .

Don't be embarrassed - that's AWESOME! I'm very jealous. were you able to get the same stateroom so you don't have to unpack? so cool!!!!

we had a hard time deciding between the Baltic and this one. If we did the Baltic, we wouldn't have enough points left to cruise on the new ship in 2011. so it came down to that. do the Dover-Barcelona plus the new ship in 2011 or the Baltic in 2010 and sit on the sidelines in 2011. i think i'd be really bummed come booking time if we couldn't get on the new ship. so here we are, Dover to Barcelona. Looks like a great cruise and kids are looking forward to the warmer weather and interspersing some beach/pool time inbetween intense sightseeing excursions.

no cruise for us in summer 2009. what will i do with the kids for 10+ weeks?? no big trip to keep us focused and occupied :eek:

Hi everyone
Keith and I are booked in a cat 11 for this trip.
from Cherbourg Mont St Michel is definitely doable, the medievel town of Bayeaux where the original 1066 tapestry is housed is a wonderful place and of course all of the D day landing beaches are very close as well.
Hi again Julie... I'm stalking you!:lmao:

Don't be embarrassed - that's AWESOME! I'm very jealous. were you able to get the same stateroom so you don't have to unpack? so cool!!!!

we had a hard time deciding between the Baltic and this one. If we did the Baltic, we wouldn't have enough points left to cruise on the new ship in 2011. so it came down to that. do the Dover-Barcelona plus the new ship in 2011 or the Baltic in 2010 and sit on the sidelines in 2011. i think i'd be really bummed come booking time if we couldn't get on the new ship. so here we are, Dover to Barcelona. Looks like a great cruise and kids are looking forward to the warmer weather and interspersing some beach/pool time inbetween intense sightseeing excursions.

no cruise for us in summer 2009. what will i do with the kids for 10+ weeks?? no big trip to keep us focused and occupied :eek:

My TA did all the work -- she got us 5520 for the Baltic and this cruise, and 5518 for the Med (right next door) but she will keep an eye out to see if 5520 ever opens up for the Med . . .

We don't have big plans for 2009, either -- and I know just what you mean about the kids!!!!!

Hi everyone
Keith and I are booked in a cat 11 for this trip.
from Cherbourg Mont St Michel is definitely doable, the medievel town of Bayeaux where the original 1066 tapestry is housed is a wonderful place and of course all of the D day landing beaches are very close as well.
Hi again Julie... I'm stalking you!:lmao:

Hi, Lynn!!!!! You and Keith can stalk me anytime! Perhaps we should comment that we sailed together 2007 in the Med and this summer on the Panama Canal repo . .

My son and I are also on the cruise!! I am especially looking forward to Lisbon as my family is from Portugal and my grandmother was always going to take me there when I finished College. Sadly she passed away before but she will be with me in spirit!!!

My TA got us a cabin on Deck 6 in the middle. We have always done Navigator in the past but my son will be 16 and I probably don't have to worry about him falling off the balcony!!!:rotfl:

Looking forward to chatting and planning with you all over the next year and 9 months!!:banana:

Sheryl

We're on this cruise also!
We were able to switch our dummy date that we booked when we were on the Mexican Riviara cruise this summer with no problems. Got our room assignment and everything.

We're very excited about this trip, we are planning on a few days prior to the trip in England or Belguim.

July 2010 seems like a lifetime away. But we look forward to getting to know all of our fellow cruisers in the next 21 1/2 months!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter