July 30, 2010 Mickey's Adventures England to Espana Cruise

Lisa
We're just about to book the 7 night Med on Aug 20th 2011. It'lll be me and my partner Mick, my mum and someone (no decision yet), friends Emma and Kerry plus, hopefully Mel (FloridaMel) and her family again.

Which one are you booking?

Aug 27. Sounds like you will have a large group and I am sure you will have fun.

Aug 27. Sounds like you will have a large group and I am sure you will have fun.

Lisa

I love your FE and I put Mickey heads bead on my bag and Olivia's scoccer bag and she said too many same bags so I put one on so she know it is her bag with beads... wow it is wonderful things also I like the bag holder too...:thumbsup2

Vron was booking it...for 27 Aug.

Bats - we love to come on 20 August / 27 August but kids are back to school and I look at price oh wow for 2 adults so good but we cannot leave our kids - we wait until 2012...also I keep looking for April 11 for dreams for b2b after RCCI but I think I give it up as husband want stay in Orlando for a week I know it will be busy week for Easter week...

Scottishwee35:rolleyes:

Urgh, I am now so sad that our cruise is over, and like Deborah 2011 is not on the cards for us but I am soooooo hoping they do an Eastern Western 7 night alternating itinerary in the Med in 2012 and if they do I will transfer my two dummy bookings to a B2B East West Med cruise for 2012.

I have finally started my trip report today and will continue to relive the trip through that! Link in my signature if you want to check it out and see my photos. (Not so many in the Dover post but lots more to come)

Lisa, I am off to take a look at your blog :)
Mel
x

Urgh, I am now so sad that our cruise is over, and like Deborah 2011 is not on the cards for us but I am soooooo hoping they do an Eastern Western 7 night alternating itinerary in the Med in 2012 and if they do I will transfer my two dummy bookings to a B2B East West Med cruise for 2012.

I have finally started my trip report today and will continue to relive the trip through that! Link in my signature if you want to check it out and see my photos. (Not so many in the Dover post but lots more to come)

Lisa, I am off to take a look at your blog :)
Mel
x

Your plans for 2012 sound great :thumbsup2 Just off to have a read of your trippie :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter