July DLP Quiz - Question 10 **Answer added**

Bexx

DIS Veteran
What a lovely weekend it's been! :sunny: And to round it off in style - here's tonight's question!!

Camp Davy Crockett orignally provided which useful service that isn't available now?

Enjoy!

Leaving this open a bit longer, as I haven't heard from one or two people.

Now this was interesting! The answer I was actually looking for was the shuttle bus to the parks, but several people said the camping facility at CDC was no longer available. As I knew this was correct - indeed it was the basis of another question - and being the wonderfully magnanimous quizmistress that I am I have decided to award the point for either answer!

And please note - the person that gave me both options still only gets one point!! :teeth:

Bexx said:
Being the wonderfully magnanimous quizmistress that I am I have decided to award the point for either answer!
You are indeed!!!!! :worship: Are any extra points available for creeping to the quizmistress????? ;) (I did wonder if camping qualified as a "service"! I knew about the shuttle buses but never thought of putting that down! Duh!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter