• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 16 early closure DL?

Supermavs

Mouseketeer
I’m booking our summer trip and June 16th shows no DCA availability and 8pm closure with no nighttime shows due to a special ticketed event. Anyone know what it is for? I can’t find any info about it.
thanks!

Just curious...where are you seeing this? I can't see park hours past May 4th and all ticket types look like they have park reservations available right now for June 16th. I have a friend considering going with me around that time, so I've been keeping an eye on it and would definitely like to know if we should rule out June 16th.

When I went to book our tickets, I selected the 16th DL, and a little note popped up above the confirmation for which park and stated it closed at 8pm for ticketed event. I wish the calendar was more easily seen. I can’t even find a ticket event to pay for. Maybe there is a small chance there is a mistake?

When I went to book our tickets, I selected the 16th DL, and a little note popped up above the confirmation for which park and stated it closed at 8pm for ticketed event. I wish the calendar was more easily seen. I can’t even find a ticket event to pay for. Maybe there is a small chance there is a mistake?
Thanks! I've only tried booking tickets in the app, so I appreciate the heads up. Maybe it's a private event.

So…bringing this thread back. On the current calendar it shows regular hours now for DL. We had changed our dates to avoid the early closure. Do you think the calendar is wrong or will be updated again to show early closure??

Ok so I waited in the chat space for a while and got connected to a person who said they are open until midnight that date. Anybody know if we can go off what she said and current calendar says? I would likely switch up my reserved days but i’m concerned it will change again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter