June 2010

I'm jumping onto this train!

Am planning a trip with my siblings (we're all 20+) for end of June. :cool1:

What are you all doing planning wise? I feel like I should be doing something just not sure what exactly! We're not sure of the exact dates yet as my sister and bro are still in uni - they don't get final exam dates for a couple of months.

I'm jumping onto this train!

Am planning a trip with my siblings (we're all 20+) for end of June. :cool1:

What are you all doing planning wise? I feel like I should be doing something just not sure what exactly! We're not sure of the exact dates yet as my sister and bro are still in uni - they don't get final exam dates for a couple of months.

Have you picked a place to stay?? Start there. Also, the June hours came out, so you could be getting a rough idea about what to do when. Also our ADR time is fast approaching, so you could be deciding where to eat. Don't wait too long if you decide to eat at a popular place.

This should keep you busy for awhile. Have a good time!!

We'll be at Pop for 1 night, then Wilderness Lodge May 28-June 8. Friends from Georgia will be joining us at WL June 4-8. I am so excited to stay at WL. We upgraded as well to WL because of the 40% pin code--first one ever!! Yea!!!

Sign me up as well!
Poly Club 6/6 - 6/11

I got the 40% pin and it was a done deal for me!
Just got the 180 day ADRs done as well.

I'm so excited about this trip! It's great to see so many others planning for the same time. I just made all of our ADR's on 12/7 and got everything I wanted

Just got confirmed for AKL-Kidani Village, Savannah View for 6/7 through 6/14. This will be our first stay at the AKL - sooooo excited! :cool1:

That's great! The Poly is my "dream resort" I really want to stay there someday. I will be looking for your trip report with lots of pictures:cool1:

We're shooting for June 12-19 offsite at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We're planning to take two families (4 grown-ups, 4 kids).

Any comments/suggestions on Bonnet Creek Resort or staying offsite in general? We'll have cars so no real transportation issues.

Next question, how do you get the trip counter on your signature?

Thanks!!

We're shooting for June 12-19 offsite at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We're planning to take two families (4 grown-ups, 4 kids).

Any comments/suggestions on Bonnet Creek Resort or staying offsite in general? We'll have cars so no real transportation issues.

Next question, how do you get the trip counter on your signature?

Thanks!!

Go to one of the websites that have the tickers, type in the information you want and pick a ticker. Copy the code they give you on the site and paste it into your signature.

Thanks Mom2NPR! I figured it out and actually ended up with a very similar ticker as yours.

First time ever on this discussion forum. Not sure if I am doing this right, but oh well.

My husband, darling daughter, Lilly, and I will be going back to the World June 10-17!!! We just booked Animal Kingdon Lodge (savannah view) and are very excited. Am currently trying to plan our days. One main reason we are going is the Star Wars Weekend. Anyone been? What are the Star Wars Days like? Should we spend all three weekend days at Hollywood Studios?? Wondering if we should get the dining plan as well. So many questions.... a lot of time though. Looking for good advice on dining options. My daughter will be 23 months old when we go.

Hoping to chat with you all and hoping to get used to this forum thing and learn how to add all these cool pics and graphics you all have.

Kelly

Hello and welcome,

You will get lots of answers here for all of your questions.

Star Wars weekends are lots of fun. DHS can get crowded, so you might want to spend more than one day there. Although with your DD only being 23 months old, you probably won't be doing ToT or RnRC that often. You might spend a lot of time on TSM though. I don't think you would need 3 whole days.

DP is good if you and DH will like to eat at table service restaurants. If you will use more quick service, try that plan instead. We are trying Boma at AKL for the first time in June. Can't wait!!:cool1:

Keep asking questions. We will all help as best we can.

If any of you are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort in 2010, please come join our 2010 CBR Countdown thread. The link is in my signature below. Who knows...some of us may see each other.

Just booked 6/5-6/13 at CSR with a 35%-off PIN code! :cheer2: We loved CBR last year but want to try as many resorts as possible. June can't come fast enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter