June 2012 anyone?

Well I just finished packing except for a few bathroom items. I'm exhausted but happy it's done. DD has her finals Monday and Tuesday and I have work. Can't wait till Wednesday we can sleep in get our mani/pedis and have a nice lunch. That's when the excitement is really gonna kick in knowing that we'll be leaving for the airport at 3:00 am for our 6:00 am flight to Disney :woohoo:

Have fun packing tomorrow Skysdad. Tuesday the big day for you :cool1:

Have fun packing tomorrow Skysdad. Tuesday the big day for you :cool1:

Thanks!
finished up at work yesterday at 3 went to a neighbors graduation party last night and now I'm up for a day of relaxation(or is it?)
Laundry, haircut, pack I just can't wait!

wdwnut you can get thru the next couple of days I'm excited for you guys as well!

Thanks!
finished up at work yesterday at 3 went to a neighbors graduation party last night and now I'm up for a day of relaxation(or is it?)
Laundry, haircut, pack I just can't wait!

wdwnut you can get thru the next couple of days I'm excited for you guys as well!

It was funny this morning at work everyone can tell I am ready to go. I told them my luggage is at home saying come on let's go. :rotfl:

It was funny this morning at work everyone can tell I am ready to go. I told them my luggage is at home saying come on let's go. :rotfl:

If I was driving I would have left today. Even though I have done a few things today:laundy: it's driving me nuts being here.
Just got finished packing and DS and I will be heading out for wings and beer night. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

Have a safe trip and a great time all !!!!!!!!!

I will look on the live report boards to see where everyone is checking in from.

If I was driving I would have left today. Even though I have done a few things today:laundy: it's driving me nuts being here.
Just got finished packing and DS and I will be heading out for wings and beer night. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

I will look on the live report boards to see where everyone is checking in from.

I hope that you and your DS have a great time together. Safe travels and have lots of fun.:yay::woohoo:

wdwnut61 Oh a couple of more days for you too.:cool1::banana:

We're leaving on Weds. and I'm feeling run down. I guess I caught a cold/virus from my dd15. She's on antibiotics for a sinus infection. I really don't want to be sick for this trip and I hope the rest of my family doesn't catch this!

I'm about halfway done packing and I've lost a brand new pair of white shorts. I try to be so organized and it's still crazy at packing time!

You too it's been so fun counting down with you :goodvibes

Safe flight and I know you both are gonna have so much fun :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter