June 2012 anyone?

I am right behind you doing the single digit dance
:banana::banana: 9 days :banana::banana:

8 more days for us.

How cool. I see you are at the BC CL. We are only at the YC CL for two nights before heading to BLT for 6. We just love the whole Epcot resort area. It's so much fun.

To everyone going very soon, hope you all have a great trip.

:cheer2::cheer2:5 more days:cheer2::cheer2:

Hi CoachBagFanatic

You are so close now only 3 more days :woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

We got back late on Sunday just finished my first week back at work :sad2:
We had an amazing trip in spite of a couple rainy days in the beginning. We loved SWW especially DD she's a huge fan. Crowds and weather were much better than mid to late July when we normally travel.

Already working on our next adventure for May 2013. DD will be graduating High School and we're hoping for a longer stay to include Universal and WWOP.

Happy Anniversary :love:

Have a wonderful trip can't wait to hear about YC CL and BLT :cloud9:

:cool1::banana:3 more days:banana::cool1:

Hi CoachBagFanatic

You are so close now only 3 more days :woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

We got back late on Sunday just finished my first week back at work :sad2:
We had an amazing trip in spite of a couple rainy days in the beginning. We loved SWW especially DD she's a huge fan. Crowds and weather were much better than mid to late July when we normally travel.

Already working on our next adventure for May 2013. DD will be graduating High School and we're hoping for a longer stay to include Universal and WWOP.

Happy Anniversary :love:

Have a wonderful trip can't wait to hear about YC CL and BLT :cloud9:

Hi wdwnut61 :wave2: So glad that you and your DD had a great time. Glad to hear that the crowds and weather were better for you all this trip.

My DS16 is a big SW fan as well. He has just about all of the lego's you can possibly imagine.

We are all so excited and I think I am beyond excited. I couldn't sleep last night as I kept thinking of Monday after we arrive, going to DTD for lunch and then deciding whether we want to head to DHS and then SAB or just relax at SAB the rest of the day. Considering we have to be up at 3:00 am to leave for the airport by 5:00 am for a 7:15 am flight, I am leaning toward relaxing at SAB. But then again, one never knows. I will definitely be posting while we are there as I will be bringing my lap top. I am a picture taker so there will be a lot.

Hi wdwnut61 :wave2: So glad that you and your DD had a great time. Glad to hear that the crowds and weather were better for you all this trip.

My DS16 is a big SW fan as well. He has just about all of the lego's you can possibly imagine.

We are all so excited and I think I am beyond excited. I couldn't sleep last night as I kept thinking of Monday after we arrive, going to DTD for lunch and then deciding whether we want to head to DHS and then SAB or just relax at SAB the rest of the day. Considering we have to be up at 3:00 am to leave for the airport by 5:00 am for a 7:15 am flight, I am leaning toward relaxing at SAB. But then again, one never knows. I will definitely be posting while we are there as I will be bringing my lap top. I am a picture taker so there will be a lot.

I plan on relaxing a bit at SAB daily :thumbsup2

That's the type of decision I'd like to face everyday :rotfl:

Looking forward to seeing your pictures :goodvibes

We will be arriving at Wilderness Lodge on Wednesday morning!! Any news on Tropical Storm Debby? We are in CT and it looks pretty bad for the next couple of days down there including Wednesday. Can anyone down there give me a local update? Maybe a little hope? Any airports closed? As long as we can land there I will be okay. Look forward to seeing some new disboard friends, We leave in just two days......I can't wait! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter