June 2012 Car Rental Discounts/Codes

I can see that Budget charged my credit card $1.50 when I booked my reservation yesterday, is that that because I am a new member and they were checking out my credit card, or do they do this all the time?

My best price right now for 19-26 is 273 for a minivan. We have 6 people so we need a minivan. I just got a price of 228 from hotwire. Should I do it? I don't think rates will go any lower it seems like a good price. I even priced out next week to see what the "last minute" price is and it is the same.

Just changed my Alamo booking from $135 for a full size to $84 for an intermediate for a 8 day rental. It was through Costco. ID 7015309 Code AD8221SDF

Just changed my Alamo booking from $135 for a full size to $84 for an intermediate for a 8 day rental. It was through Costco. ID 7015309 Code AD8221SDF

Wow, I just tried that for my June dates (for 11 days) and it's over $700! I have a ressie for $213 so I'm happy. Great rate for you!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned these Budget codes yet, but through Southwest, I was able to get a great deal for May 26th through June 4th in a compact for only $166. BCD-U072700 Coupon-MUAZ017. It looks like a mini van wouldn't be too much more $ for the same time. You might want to give them a try :)

I must be doing something wrong because I plugged everything in and I don't see this rate at all. :confused3

I got the deal last night so perhaps it is already gone:confused3

ETA: Yes, when I go back, same car is now $208. SO glad I snagged it when I saw it! Yesterday was exactly 2 weeks from pick up day. Keep looking!

I got the deal last night so perhaps it is already gone:confused3

ETA: Yes, when I go back, same car is now $208. SO glad I snagged it when I saw it! Yesterday was exactly 2 weeks from pick up day. Keep looking!
Got it! These rates change on a dime anymore. Crazy! Congrats on your deal. That's awesome!

Got it! These rates change on a dime anymore. Crazy! Congrats on your deal. That's awesome!

Yes, back to $208. Will keep trying. I always book a car and then the week before I check everyday because the rates almost always go down. I have a standard SUV booked right now thru Dollar for $227, but hope to get it cheaper. I'd love your $84 deal. Will keep trying!

I think I got an awesome deal on a minivan through Alamo using Costco. We are flying into FLL on June 22 and leaving July 4th. The total for the van was $406 for close to 2 weeks!

Has anyone paid for their Costco booking with Alamo (or your rental company's) gift cards? I can get gift cards with my Southwest rapid rewards points.

My $68/ weekly Alamo rate was cancelled somehow. I managed to get it back down to $95 w/ Alamo, including a free driver, but I'm bummed.

I think I got an awesome deal on a minivan through Alamo using Costco. We are flying into FLL on June 22 and leaving July 4th. The total for the van was $406 for close to 2 weeks!

Has anyone paid for their Costco booking with Alamo (or your rental company's) gift cards? I can get gift cards with my Southwest rapid rewards points.

That's a great question! I'll be looking for that answer too. Thanks!

got this rate at Dollar through mousesavers for 17 days for a mini van

Base Rate: $481.97

Charges:
Facility Charge: $12.50
Concession Fee Rec: $44.88
Energy Recovery Fee: $4.50
Florida Surcharge: $34.34
State Tax: $35.13
Vehicle License Fee: $10.54

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estimated Grand Total: $575.66

just booked at Alamo for $545 using Costco card...canceled Dollar...am done as I have paid for the Alamo booking...Alamo allowed an additional driver...so now I just wait until June 12!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter