June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay mky...my boys haven't seen it all that much so they love it and at Christmas it has the add on. Fantasmic! is an ole die hard for us since it was the first and only night time show we did when we first went.

I cannot believe tickets went up:worried:I didn't need that expense right now:faint:

Hi Guys :goodvibes

MKY- I agree the older version of Epcot fireworks , with Tapestry of Dreams was the BEST , however, I do like Illuminations, sans the globe of course lol !! I love the fire poles before the show, and when they blow out, and the closeness to the Lagoon. :cloud9:
On the other side of the coin, count me in on not being a fan of Fantasmic:tiptoe:....Borr-ring for me ! :bored:..Haven`t seen it since 2001 !
Wishes, I can watch all day....every day !!! :love::love:

EE22- Good Job on snagging those tics before the price increase !! :cool1::cool1:

Yes, I guess we all pretty much agree, we would like a new show at each park each trip. :confused3 Hmmm, but the real world we will be lucky if mine train opens this year & fp+ works better. :thumbsup2

But, we are probably a minority > except for here about returning to wdw frequently. :hyper:

Yes, tix $$$ are really getting nuts....

mky :stir:

Hiya everyone, :banana:

OMG I just spent sometime window shopping > Golden Oak's four seasons is booking august >. Starts at near $600 a nt. [low floor, std view] But if you stay 3 nites you get one free? Still crazy. Anything with a view up past $1000. Thats a nt. :eek:
Yes, it is beauitful and plush > would love to roam around in it > but doubt we are ever staying there unless I win lotto and move to golden oak. Maybe we could stay there while they build my house at golden oak???? Hmmmmm.
:dance3:
Now are they considered "on property" with all benefits of property?
Maybe they will be on the Fort Wilderness bus route?

OYE, :coffee: think I am getting nutty. Just geared up to do my fp+ Monday. The clock is ticking. :hourglass

EE22, can you do your 10 days like dining or 1 day at a time?
And what time can you start? 12am, 6am, 7am?

Happy Planning, mky princess:

Hi everyone....I have missed tons.

Jury is still out on if hubby will join us or not this summer. We are still waiting on the school schedule so no one from our house may make it. With the way our last 2 winters have gone, we may have no summer at all. Feel like school has been off since Christmas break!:confused3

We made dining reservations...just in case.:goodvibes Wishful thinking. Cannot wrap my head around booking FP though. MKY I am looking forward to hearing your experience.

DL sounds amazing. Would love to go at some point. So many things we want to do but never enough time.

Hope everyone is ready for spring. I know I am. We need something to give...

They need to get rid of Electric Light Parade...too bad Spectro is gone:faint:

I agree. I loved Spectro. I feel I have a sense of duty to watch MSEP once per trip in case DD regrets not having done so when she gets older ..... But really, if I were on my own I could happily give it a miss.

Looking forward to the new day time parade. I'm sad that the Celebrate one is gone, but something new and fresh is good.

Under 2 weeks until I hit double digits. The countdown continues :cool1:

Hiya everyone, :yay:

Happy Weekend. :cheer2:

Welcome March! ! :cheer2:

I hope this weekend weather we are worrying about > stays south of us. Sorry RHMH. :confused3 But, We seemed to be on the northern end, of it.
Saying anywhere from 1 to another 6 inches. It has been trying to slowly melt up here too and we still have alot of snow. Ugh. So tired of winter. :eek:

Well, hoping everyone stays warm & no snow. We can dream can't we?

Happy Planning, T minus 3 days > till fp+ day! :rolleyes1

mky princess:

WOW!!! - You have been snowed in for the better part of all winter. It's ok to wish the weather stays south... We need the water after it stops Sleeting or Snowing... There is a slight change but you know how it goes... We'll just have to wait FOR IT!!!!!!!:lmao:

I started a July 2014 Disneyland Thread - take a look at it and let me know if it works.. Below my signature is the link..

Everyone - Stay Warm and Safe....XOXOXO :goodvibes

Seems to work!! Good luck. We loved DL. Had a wonderful timepixiedust:

SNOW here this weekend:crazy2:

Can't wait for:beach::beach:

I think we are looking at 10 inches between tonight and tomorrow. I hope they are wrong, but they usually are right about the storms, but get more than they say. Bitter cold again too.:confused3

the spring floods will be so much more enjoyed:crazy2:

We are due for 8 more inches. We lost our spring break this year.

Question ...I was at work and someone said they have theFrozen lunch booked. I have been searching and can't find it. Does anyone know anything about this? She said in Norway.

Good luck weathering this next storm.

I don't think there is a lunch, but I haven't kept up all that well. The Frozen princesses are in Norway and they were in December and it was extended. Maybe they go inside now...but I didn't think so.

I'm not much help I know, but perhaps that's what she meant.

OMG - How can you guys deal with so much snow.... I would just go bananas :banana: and stir crazy :dance3: if we received snow over and over like you guys do...

Stay Safe and Warm..... and if I could I would :drive: send a pot of :stir: soup and fresh corn bread or bread to all of you.

Wishing :beach: days are very close for all of you.....:flower3:

EE22, blow that mess south Please! :thumbsup2

TP2, sorry about your spring break. That's too bad. :sad2: This certainly has been a terrible winter.
We haven't seen anything about a lunch in norway either. :confused3
Maybe its coming this year.

mky princess:

And here we are in L.A. complaining about a lot of rain. We really needed it! However, it is bad for those who live in the bottom of hills that got toasted by the last fires.

Luckily, we are safe and sound where we are, although wet.

OMG - How can you guys deal with so much snow.... I would just go bananas :banana: and stir crazy :dance3: if we received snow over and over like you guys do...

:

We come to the Disboards and obsess over a summer WDW trip :) And I'm planning to bake all my loaves of Irish Soda bread tomorrow and Monday, then freeze them for when I need them-- I bring one loaf to my school, send one in to my husband's, one for my youngest daughter's teacher, one for the baby sitter, and one for us.

I keep telling my students that it's like Schroedinger's Cat (for any Big Bang Theory fans): you assume two opposite realities. So the test corrections that are due Monday had better be done by Sunday night, in case this thing doesn't materialize. But, at the same time, they needed to bring home any books they need for tests on Tuesday, in case it does.

It's funny how what started out as a joke early in the winter is now shorthand for "don't forget to bring home everything you might need."

We come to the Disboards and obsess over a summer WDW trip :) And I'm planning to bake all my loaves of Irish Soda bread tomorrow and Monday, then freeze them for when I need them-- I bring one loaf to my school, send one in to my husband's, one for my youngest daughter's teacher, one for the baby sitter, and one for us.

I keep telling my students that it's like Schroedinger's Cat (for any Big Bang Theory fans): you assume two opposite realities. So the test corrections that are due Monday had better be done by Sunday night, in case this thing doesn't materialize. But, at the same time, they needed to bring home any books they need for tests on Tuesday, in case it does.

It's funny how what started out as a joke early in the winter is now shorthand for "don't forget to bring home everything you might need."

So true !!! your thought process is so witty and so right on.. Love soda bread, I don't see it offered in the south..

It's funny-- kids come up to me in the hall saying "Mrs Aliceacc, the cat died" and we both laugh. I'm guessing the kids passing by must wonder about my sanity.

And Irish Soda bread is the world's easiest thing to bake-- this from someone who doesn't bake anything more complicated than slice and bake cookies!!

According to accuweather: "A storm that will bring major disruptions of travel and daily activities to much of the nation will hit New York City with heavy snow Sunday night into Monday evening.

The storm is likely to bring at least 6 inches of snow to the local area with the potential for much heavier amounts.

The snow may be difficult to shovel and plow due to its weight."

As of yesterday, other sources were predicting up to 15 inches. Ouch.

So today I'll check in on mom-- I always do before a storm, even though my sister lives closer and I KNOW she'll make sure mom is OK. And I'll do all the laundry in case we somehow lose power-- though we were in the amazingly lucky 10% who didn't lose it in Sandy, so it's not a huge concern. (Besides, if we do, our friends across the street have a fireplace.) And we'll make sure the cars and snowblower are all gassed up. And we'll wait for it to happen, and plan our Disney trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter