June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discount didn't work for me. I was looking to add a night prior to our bounce back reservation. I was able to score standard view, which is least expensive, for bb. But for the new DV code I could only book GV. I will watch Travelcity and Orbitz. They always have discount codes on top of whatever discount Disney is giving. Last year I got an additional 15%.::yes::

TP2, You can add a day to the bounce back unless you are over 14 days. It is worth checking. Days open up all the time. Call the bounceback #.
As long as you have a standing BB ressie they will alter it.
If you need # let me know. ;)

mky

Hi Guys !! :goodvibes
Sooo I think we are now dealing with "Believe it or not " for the weather of the winter of 2014...March 16th, and we are supposed to have Snow tonight !!
Un-be-lieve-able !!! :worried:

MKY- Thank you about tomorrow, I am praying that the GP discount includes the BWV in the accommodatioins we have ...(really don`t want to move ) but if we will save 400....we are moving !!!!!! :hyper:

TP2- sorry about the DV discount not including your type of ressie, this is happening a lot this year, as Disney seems to be just discounting the resorts and accommodations that aren`t filling up...ugh ! :rolleyes1

Soo...it snowed 3 inches in NJ ,... Its St. Patty`s Day...and... The Tomar Family saved 484.00 on our ressies with the summer discount !! Whooo Hoo !!:banana:...The only Part of this day Im not liking is the....snow! ugh !

Happy Planning Everyone !!:grouphug:

Hiya everyone, :wave2:

Tomar, Yes so so happy for you. :banana: ::yes:: :banana:
Hope your weather is improving! We have made it up to the 40's a couple of times in the last week and saying we should be in the 60's tommorrow. :hyper: I already opened the sun roof it was so pretty out and sunny. You can tell winter has went on tooooooooooooooooooo long when people crack open the sunroofs and shorts [yes have seen them out & sandals] and its in the 40's. :rotfl:

Happy Spring!

43 days to go! :cool1: ::yes:: :cool1:

mky :cutie:

:flower1::flower1:HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE !! FINALLY !:flower1::flower1:

MKY-:cutie: Thank you so much ! :goodvibes
I was getting a little nervous thinking we were going to end up paying rack rate for the last 3 nights of our vacay....soooo glad this promo came out !!:banana:
You are getting very close to your Spring Fling in the world !! Whoo Hoo !!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Happy Weekend Everyone !!:grouphug:

:faint:Snow tonight and 14 this morning.
The beaches of Amelia Island were much, much better.:cool2:

273 days till our trip:lmao:

EE22, welcome back. I bet the beaches where wonderful! Now back to work..... ugh. :teacher: You shouldn't have too much more thou?? When is school out this year?

40 days!

Happy Planning, mky :wave2:

Good Morning To Everyone

Sorry I have not been communicating.. Been super busy :dance3: with Midori ending her middle school years and getting ready for high school next year.

WOW!!! tuition will go from 8000.00 to 12000.00 annually. :scared: We went to the high school on Sunday to attend a new student reception :cheer2: and make an appointment with her Guidance Counselor to set up Midori's 4 year academic schedule. :teacher:

Sorry about the winter weather lingering on.. Hoping for :beach: to start up for you...

Your Disney visits are so close for some of you and not to far for the rest.... We have a little over 100 days for our DLR visit...

Would love to jump in. We're going over to the Dark Side this time around and I am super excited since it's been over 20 years for me and the kids have never been!
Next summer will be our first Disney cruise. :cool1:

I can't believe there are just under nine weeks until we leave. Super excited! Feels a little weird because there isn't quite as much planning with US so I just keep reading threads all over Dis to keep myself excited. :goodvibes

Hello,
Hope everyone is doing good. Just found out about stars war breakfast and dinner in may. Just booked it so Mky can have a stars war day since we were never there during star wars weekend. Humphrey

Hello,
Hope everyone is doing good. Just found out about stars war breakfast and dinner in may. Just booked it so Mky can have a stars war day since we were never there during star wars weekend. Humphrey

Read about the Star wars dining as well ! :goodvibes...Congrats on getting an ADR for a "Complete Star Wars Day"...including dining !!! Whooo Hooo !! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

:wave2: Hiya everyone! :hyper:

We are getting sooooooooooooooo close! Cannot believe I didn't see the Star War breakfast & dinner > Guess just thought it was during Star War weekend which we miss by 4 days. :faint: :furious: But, Dear sis saved the day and we got both. WooHoo! Yes, I am spoiled. :goodvibes

We have been surrounded by gloom here. sun just peaked out and it has been missing for 5 days. Ugh. Cannot wait to see something actually green. Our back yard has had sooooooooooooo much snow > it will probably dry out by august. doubt we will need any sprinklers this summer. :rolleyes2 On a good note the Robins are back in force, so maybe some warm weather is heading our way soon.

I was thinking today > the day we fly I want to wear shorts light shirt cause You know dvc > we won't get the room till after 4pm. So we have the whole day set up to go to fp+ at DHS and then dinner at france. Figure the room will be done after dinner. Hoping to sleep a little on plane cause limo is coming at 3am. :crazy2: I would hate to be stuck in jeans and heavier shirt / sweater the whole day. Oh well, we might look kinda stupid at midway airport > but not when we land. :lmao:

Tomar & EE22, thanks, the force will be with us. :yoda: :chewy: :darth:
Hope my pictures will turn out. Now, where can we find some star wars t-shirts?? Breakfast at SciFi sounds interesting? Then dinner is at Hollywood and vine. Note to self must buy a autograph book.

Welcome to all new comers. :wave2: :hourglass

RHMH, how is the DL planning coming??? We soooooooo want to do that too but so confused about the whole thing. They really are very different.

Hope everyone had a great spring break and now in the home stretch till summer.

mky :cutie:

:wave2: Hiya everyone, :hyper:

Hope everyone is having a great week. We are getting close a month from today. :banana:
Still gloomy here. We had 1 really nice day and now rainy and cool. Ugh.

Hoping the mine train ride is open in may. Looks like late may now thou. Maybe we will get a ap preview??
If anyone sees something please let me know.

Thanks, mky :cutie:

Hello Everyone

Sorry I have left you guys for a while... Been busy getting Midori ready for High School...

DD and I are really excited about DLR... Its been fun planning for DLR because its our first time. I went once in 1968 or 69 and only remember a couple of things about the trip. SO, with that being said... I can really say "It's MY first visit".

Lots of new adventures and planning is really different... Dining Reservations made 60 days out instead of 180, limited to 3 Disney Hotels and only have to plan on 2 parks.

We've decided to rent a convertible and go to the beach one day and go to Hollywood on another day...

I have also started a July 2014 DLR Lets Plan thread.. Now, that is a whole lot of fun...

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave2: Hiya everyone, :wave2:

RHMH, :wave2: Sounds busy but always fun, planning a trip. Wow, high school YOU are going to be a busy man. pixiedust: :thumbsup2

We are down to less than a month. :yay: Getting lose ends finished. Only 1 more weekend off before my trip and that will be easter weekend. :cheer2:

We had some really great weather today. Sunny and 50's! Walked around in t-shirts and capri's. No jacket. Funny felt like 80. ;) popcorn::

Happy Planning all! :hourglass

mky princess:

Hi Everyone !! :goodvibes

Well, I have to say that Spring has Sprung this weekend here in NJ !! In the high 50`s here too MKY...I was in Heaven yesterday, being out in the beginning of (What I hope ) will be my favorite 2 seasons.....Spring and Summer :beach::beach:

MKY- WOW you are only 3 weeks away from Your trip Yahoooooooooo !!party:party:

RHMH- Sounds like Planning for DLR is waaaay different then planning for WDW, ...But, A New wonderful Adventure for you and Midori....pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
High School ~ Wow, our kiddos grow sooooo fast don`t they ? princess:

Sooooo, The Tomar Family is now Officially in DOUBLE DIGITS !! Whooooo Hoooo !!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Happy Planning Everyone !! :grouphug:

Hiya all, :wave2:

pixiedust: 22 days! pixiedust:

Hope everyone is having a great week. Gloomy here but high 50's. The best news is there is an actual green tint to the grass. :hyper:

I have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do. Work all weekend just off today and tommorrow. But, too worn out after 3 in a row to get much done. Maybe tommorrow?

Bug, had a great brain storm > and we got star wars shirts at kohls! :thumbsup2 Woo Hoo. I am soooooooooooooo ready.

A little nervous about BCV. I know we have stayed in that area alot. But WDW keeps running that commercial here with the monorail & contempary resort..... so kinda missing it. [[ at least for now ]].

We also have 2 weeks off at the end of Sept. Hoping to score somewhere nice with the bounceback offer going on. I am thinking about PORS princess rooms or Aof A lion king suites?
But, do you think both would be over run by kids and noisy?
I am thinking yes. But, doubt cheerleader groups would be there at end of sept.
Then we didn't plan it well cause Dad's Bday is oct 1. Will have to be home for that. And that is in the middle of the week. :confused3 So probably looking at a short trip. But, that's ok. Would not feel right not being here.

Have a great rest of week, mky princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter