just back from first trip ever!!! Reviews of 9 days of dining plan(day7)

Torjohnson

we are all interested in the future because that i
Allright, let me start off by asking this question, and those of you who are tv watchers staying on property will know what I am asking? Who is Stacy, the perky MC on the 7 top things at Disney Video...Ok, she grew on me. Is her name really Stacy? I am an actor so I know that she is just doing a role, but I found myself looking for her, you know...riding Miission Space, dancing with the guys from Animal Kingdom,eating black market beaver tails from Canada, and searching through the trash behind Ohana for any old pineapple and caramel.
Ok, dining!!!!
Fruit and bagels at pop, and off to an incredibly sunny morning a blizzard beach. We did the wave pool, the family slides, another tube thing, and then onto the lazy river, which we have taken to call the hectic crazy river. This was day two of the crush of humanity...and at one point in the lazy river, you go into a tunnel,,,oh my god, it is the scariest moment ever. Screaming, splashing, darkness. Stacey never told me about this.
and our counter service is at the warming hut. Nachos, burgers...pretty straight forward, nothing terrible...

We decide to head back to Pop, maybe hear part of the loop we haven"t heard, and then head back to Downtown Disney. Miles and I experience more of Disney Quest including the virtual Jungle Cruise. And two more Virtual Roller Coasters. My wife shops. We watch candy makers dip chocolate in the window. But, you know, if it was me, I would be a little more tuned into the people watching me. You know, smile or something. Candy makers at DD are pretty serious.
Then, we go to Raglan Road.
RAGLAN ROAD.
Irish pub food, yeah. Get your black and tan, boil some beef, throw a little cabbage on there. My father is a retired postal worker who belongs to every retired agency. We have taken to calling March Corned beef and cabbage month.
But I will go on record as proclaiming Raglan Road my favorite Table Service meal. So arty, so yummy. I had crab salad appetizer, which was amazing, and fish and chips , far beyond H> Salt. My son had some sort of arty pigs in blanket thing, and my wife had irish stew. For dessert, bread pudding, chocolate bomb and ice cream with the most addictive butterscoth sauce ever.
You really gotta try this place. It is beyond belief.

Oh no!!! Now you've made me want to change one of my ressies for Raglan Road. I'm having enough problems wondering whether to change Spoodles for Kona. What is one supposed to do??? :confused3

Thanks for your reviews by the way - really enjoying them. :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the review. I forget - how old are your kids again? We are thinking about trying Blizzard Beach this summer...I know what you mean about hectic crazy river. When the water parks are like that, I'd just as soon be at teh hotel pool.

Beth :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter