Just back from PBH...

Tammy... sorry to hear that.... that is a great room.... the room you are talking about... is it like above mama dellas...is there any balconies on the other wing that looks over the beach pool or the bay....not sure what wing that is...plannig on going again in June... we thought about HRH... only because it is closer...but my kids say no.....they loved PHB so much....and Mama dellas......thanks...amy

Wow!!....I wish......so no-one saw any dogs running wild as in one of the other threads?

PBH is £200 more than the HRH....but I reallllllly like the sound of the bathroom..I love baths more than showers and I love the idea of the boats and mama restaurant .......and just to think Spidey is there right now!! :wave:

Would you please look in your folders for the villa room with balcony- I need 2 queens. Thanks.

Maybe I missed this...but, do the deluxe rooms with the tubs also have showers? I'd love to plan a romantic getaway for me and DH and would like to have a great tub, but, I always like to be able to take a quick rinse when I'm done in the tub. Also,, like to have a shower when I'm in a hurry to get to the parks in the morning.

Yes... the showeres are separate standing with glass around it...very nice...the bathrooms are very big....amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter