• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from WDW!!! Reviews with pics!

Dislifer said:
Lindsay...ahhh!!! how I miss California Grill! I love that place!!! Glad you had fun! Have you started to plan your next trip???? :goodvibes :)
Yup!! We are going next November with my ILs and BIL. We went together last year and had a great time. FIL is retiring next year so this will be a celebration trip :)

Thankyou so much for the great reviews. Just came back myself and had No Way Jose, I didn't make it half way through. Teppnayaki really is good too, you brought back yummy memories, thanks :thumbsup2

fizz13 said:
Thankyou so much for the great reviews. Just came back myself and had No Way Jose, I didn't make it half way through. Teppnayaki really is good too, you brought back yummy memories, thanks :thumbsup2

Go and read day 1 of my trip report and you will see why we ate the whole thing. :)

Great reviews and pics! You TOTALLY do not look how I pictured you (short blond hair). You and DH are so pretty! LOL. That second pic in Cali Grill - is that walkway out the window where you can watch the fireworks? I've never been. The food all looked SOOO good.

We loved Shutters, too. When they were Captains Tavern, I thought they were better, IMO, but they are still yumm-O!

Minnesota! said:
Great reviews and pics! You TOTALLY do not look how I pictured you (short blond hair). You and DH are so pretty! LOL. That second pic in Cali Grill - is that walkway out the window where you can watch the fireworks? I've never been. The food all looked SOOO good.

LOL!! You aren't the first to say that!

No, that walkway is on the other side of the restaurant. There is a catwalk on that side with a rockin' view, but it doesn't face the Magic Kingdom.

Great reviews and pictures, thanks for posting. I'm dying to try the No Way Jose, hopefully it will happen next trip! :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter