Just booked a Disney cruise

wayneg

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Next Sept will be our 25th Wedding Anniversary so we have booked the 14 nights Westbound Transatlantic cruise.
Couldn't resist the price, outside cabin for just over £700pp, works out at £50/nt:goodvibes

Now have 4 trips to plan and need to win the lottery.:)

See you on-board Wayne Gary will be celebrating his 50th so lot's of special celebrations :goodvibes
Cornish Pixie

See you on-board Wayne Gary will be celebrating his 50th so lot's of special celebrations :goodvibes
Cornish Pixie

:yay:

I need to look thru the list who is sailing, I just posted on the cruise thread and introduced myself over there. I believe there is a FB page also, need to find that.

Thank you.

I need to do so much research, don't know the first thing about Barcelona or San Juan.

Yes, same with me too but I have been in Barcelona twice for Disney cruise so think flight to Barcelona the day before. About San Juan still no clue whether to flight home on same day or stay for one night or flight to NY ... still decisions ... I wait until later this year and decide what to do with family.

We have not told our kids yet...;)

Scottishwee35

Saw Matt's twitter update. 14 days on a transatlantic cruise will be wonderful.
A great way to celebrate your Silver Wedding Anniversary.

Congrats

We are looking at booking our 1st cruise too! We trying to decide when to go may or September, we want to do 7 nights plus 2 wks at Disney after!

Have been looking at the cruise section at swatting up on all the info, boys have looked at YouTube and pics and really want to go, hopefully perfect ages as they will be 9,9,11 :)

Great stuff! I'm very jealous.

Would love to do a transatlantic but obviously they're never in school holidays :(

Plus I'd love to go on the refurbed Magic too :)

:goodvibes

Wow! Sounds like a deal ;). Congratulations :)

Oh lucky you, my DH won't do so many sea days but i'd love it.

Have you been over to the DIBB cruise page, there are tons of people on that cruise and they have lots of threads with info on ports etc.

How do you arrange the flights back from Puerto Rico? TA or yourself?

Congrats

We are looking at booking our 1st cruise too! We trying to decide when to go may or September, we want to do 7 nights plus 2 wks at Disney after!

Have been looking at the cruise section at swatting up on all the info, boys have looked at YouTube and pics and really want to go, hopefully perfect ages as they will be 9,9,11 :)
I looked at the 7 nights cruises first but the 14 night transatlantic was exactly the same price.

Matt was 9 when we did our first cruise, it was a perfect age.

Great stuff! I'm very jealous.

Would love to do a transatlantic but obviously they're never in school holidays :(

Plus I'd love to go on the refurbed Magic too :)

:goodvibes
We prefer the Magic & Wonder to the Dream so looking forward to see her after a refurb.

Oh lucky you, my DH won't do so many sea days but i'd love it.

Have you been over to the DIBB cruise page, there are tons of people on that cruise and they have lots of threads with info on ports etc.
Just had a quick look, might join it, I know a few cruising on there.

How do you arrange the flights back from Puerto Rico? TA or yourself?
Too early for Sept 2014 so I looked at this year to get an idea, Jet blue have a non stop flight to MCO for £68pp, they include luggage (using them in August upto Boston) airport is only 15 mins from port.
Will then have a week in Orlando before getting a one way flight back to Manchester, will try get VA reward seats.:goodvibes

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Next Sept will be our 25th Wedding Anniversary so we have booked the 14 nights Westbound Transatlantic cruise.
Couldn't resist the price, outside cabin for just over £700pp, works out at £50/nt:goodvibes

Now have 4 trips to plan and need to win the lottery.:)

Congratulations on booking a 14-day (336-hours) Transatlantic cruise and for only £700 - what a great price, that's similar to the cost of a 8-hour one-way flight in PE from MCO.

Did that price also include a previous onboard booking discount with onboard credit, if so even better, enjoy the planning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter