Just booked a Disney cruise

i'd love to see it!!..

i had planned on going to maho beach when we were there, but we ended up going on a catamaran sail and snorkeling off the catamaran....it was really fun, but by the time we got back, there wasn't time to get to the beach..
we did have planes go right over us both on the sail out and the sail back...and that was cool...but nothing like what you got to experience at the beach...

oh well, maybe next time...but we did have fun on the catamaran, so it's ok...so much to do, so little time :)

We missed it too Beth, our tour stopped in the bay on the way back but we just missed the 'big' plane:wave2:

We missed it too Beth, our tour stopped in the bay on the way back but we just missed the 'big' plane:wave2:

apparently, on the day we were there, there was no really big plane....
but it would have been cool to see any of them..
but no biggie..
we really really really had a great time on that catamaran sail..
originally it was only going to be DD and her husband and at the last minute i added DH and me....so glad i did....really fun...
the bay we swam in was like a little bit of paradise...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter