Just for grins.

OMG KARI!!!! Those Grateful Dead designs are AWESOME!!! I had Pat make me the one with the lightening bolt that you are referring to. My DH said the only way he would wear Disney at WDW is if it was Grateful Dead'ish. I sure fixed him! The one that she made was great and he made it poster sized and wore it all over WDW! He will love yours! I can't wait to show him tomorrow! You are something else girlie!!!

I am not a Greatful Dead fan, but I love these DISigns. :love:
Penny:hippie:

I love the I was a great mom design. I had to show it to my DH, DD22, & DD19. They didn't see the same humor in it that I did. :lmao:

ETA: I also have found my new favorite DISign thread that I'll have to check daily. These are great.

Now here is a design DH will wear! LOVE these :lovestruc
Think you might do a Grateful Mom? Either the 3rd or 4th pattern on a color shirt would be fabulous!!

OMG KARI!!!! Those Grateful Dead designs are AWESOME!!! I had Pat make me the one with the lightening bolt that you are referring to. My DH said the only way he would wear Disney at WDW is if it was Grateful Dead'ish. I sure fixed him! The one that she made was great and he made it poster sized and wore it all over WDW! He will love yours! I can't wait to show him tomorrow! You are something else girlie!!!

I'm so glad you like them and that your husband will enjoy them!

I am not a Greatful Dead fan, but I love these DISigns. :love:
Penny:hippie:

Glad you like them Penny.

I love the I was a great mom design. I had to show it to my DH, DD22, & DD19. They didn't see the same humor in it that I did. :lmao:

ETA: I also have found my new favorite DISign thread that I'll have to check daily. These are great.

I wouldn't have seen the humor in it either before I was a mom. I gave my sister all sorts of unsolicited advice about what she should do with her unruly children before I had kids....and she still speaks to me. :rotfl:

Now here is a design DH will wear! LOVE these :lovestruc
Think you might do a Grateful Mom? Either the 3rd or 4th pattern on a color shirt would be fabulous!!

Glad you like the designs. I'll do a grateful mom one for ya. :goodvibes

lucycruella.jpg

lucyhook.jpg

lucymal.jpg

lucyursula.jpg

OMG! I should print one of those up and give to my psych nursing instructor :goodvibes

These are too cute!@!! Although, I have to be honest, the first one, about before I was a mom, really made me laugh outloud.

Fran

Love the Wednesday designs! Everytime you do a new one, I have a new favorite! Great job.

I love these!!

These are GREAT!!!!
I enjoy keeping up with these...

Angela

Just have to sub to the thread.

Love the I was good mom one.:rotfl2:

OMG! I should print one of those up and give to my psych nursing instructor :goodvibes

These are too cute!@!! Although, I have to be honest, the first one, about before I was a mom, really made me laugh outloud.

Fran

Glad you all are enjoying them. I'm enjoying doing them.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for doing the Grateful Mom design! Won't DH and I have fun wearing these!! This thread is so much fun! Thanks for providing a daily laugh:rotfl2:

:goodvibes I was wondering if you would post them as blanks so I could add names to them on my own.
Thanks so much for all the time and talent you share!! You are awesome.
You are always so quick to applaud others for their attempts as well. Thanks again.

Kari,

Your hard work is greatly appreciated. I'm now going to come here each day to see all your new designs. Maybe one of these days I will be brave and give it a try myself.

:) cute! thanks for sharing and bringing smiles to everyone

Don't you just love Eeyore, he is so sweet. I can't wait to show my daughter the one about having "sons". Have you got one like that with you don't scare me I babysit? That would fit her perfect.
You bring a smile to my face everyday and when I get up in the morning the first thing I do is see what is new. Sometimes you even make me laugh out loud.
Keep up the wonderful work.
Dean:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter