Just off B2B Fantasy Eastern & Western

sabrecmc

DIS Veteran
We (48, 17, 74, and 10) just got off a B2B of the June 10-17, June 17-24 Eastern and Western on the Fantasy. Had a fantastic time! Bennett and Ricky were our serving team and Putu our host. Our stateroom was 6078, great location. We did the following excursions:

Tortola: Day at the Baths
St. Thomas: Kayak, Hike & Snorkel
Cozumel: SeaTrek Helmet Dive/Coral World Comeback
Grand Cayman: Intimate Trip to Stingrays and Starfish Point/Glass Bottom Sub
Jamaica: Ultimate Mystic Adventure (bobsled, zipline, etc. on Mystic Mountain)/Green Grotto Express

Truly a fantastic vacation. Happy to answer any questions you have.

What is the current policy for the disembarking and re-embarking when doing a back2back. Have done this in the past and have scheduled a B2B for November 2024. Hoping things have not changed too much.

I did it last year and was somewhat unimpressed. Maybe it just wasn't for me. It didn't feel nearly adventurous enough compared to hikes I've done on my own. It was very touristy and guided. The beaches weren't very secluded. Meh.
Do you think you would have liked it better if you did it on your own?

We (48, 17, 74, and 10) just got off a B2B of the June 10-17, June 17-24 Eastern and Western on the Fantasy. Had a fantastic time! Bennett and Ricky were our serving team and Putu our host. Our stateroom was 6078, great location. We did the following excursions:

Tortola: Day at the Baths
St. Thomas: Kayak, Hike & Snorkel
Cozumel: SeaTrek Helmet Dive/Coral World Comeback
Grand Cayman: Intimate Trip to Stingrays and Starfish Point/Glass Bottom Sub
Jamaica: Ultimate Mystic Adventure (bobsled, zipline, etc. on Mystic Mountain)/Green Grotto Express

Truly a fantastic vacation. Happy to answer any questions you have.
We love Bennett!

Can you tell me your impression of the excursion on Jamaica? My kids are into ziplining and adventuring, but I've heard mixed reviews about that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter