Just received Vacation Magic and have a question about the contest

AnnetteF

DIS Veteran
This is for the contest for a DVC member to win an overnight stay in the castle. So, I went to the DVC member website and clicked to enter the "Live the Fantasy Sweepstakes". It's asking for my name and then it wants a "Club ID Number" and in parentheses it says "This is the number you were given to register for the sweepstakes". OK,:confused3 that means nothing to me. Can someone tell me where I am supposed to get this number from? I must be missing something.

Thanks for your help.

That number is provided on one of the pages as you navigate thru the DVC member site to get to the contest entry page. It will appear after you've used the unique username you created for login.

I hope this helps!

This is for the contest for a DVC member to win an overnight stay in the castle. So, I went to the DVC member website and clicked to enter the "Live the Fantasy Sweepstakes". It's asking for my name and then it wants a "Club ID Number" and in parentheses it says "This is the number you were given to register for the sweepstakes". OK,:confused3 that means nothing to me. Can someone tell me where I am supposed to get this number from? I must be missing something.

Thanks for your help.

SKIP TO NEXT POST! IT'S EASIER.
If you bought from Disney, you should have received a paper with your member name and club ID and it states your PIN number is coming later. If you do not see that, call MS, and have your member card (or temp card) handy and ask for your club ID and PIN. You will need to give them your member # plus some personal info to verify you are who you say you are.

Skip my previous post! I went to register as well and on the page you click to enter the contest (once upon a time begins here button), in the left hand margin is a message to remember you will need your club ID...and then it gives you your number.

I did all it said and I still can't get in. It says my information doesn't match what is on file.

I finally gave up! Also, there is no tech support.

That number is provided on one of the pages as you navigate thru the DVC member site to get to the contest entry page. It will appear after you've used the unique username you created for login.

I hope this helps!

Thanks, now I feel silly. I went back, saw the club id up on the screen, and everything worked fine. Thanks again!

I did all it said and I still can't get in. It says my information doesn't match what is on file.

I finally gave up! Also, there is no tech support.

You will need to call MS to have Tech support talk you thru the login process. The initial username and pin number are separately mailed to members and you'll use that to login the first time to create you own personal username and password. If you have not yet received that information, the tech team at MS can provide the help you need to get into the site. The needed information has nothing to do with your member number - so entering that won't really help.

I'd just call MS tomorrow.

AnnetteF said:
...I went back, saw the club id up on the screen, and everything worked fine. Thanks again!

Glad you were able to enter the contest! :)

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter