• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just returned from 8 great sunny days at OKW

jakal

Earning My Ears
Just returned from our first trip to OKW. All I can say is "Wow"! It was more than what I hoped for. Perfect weather. wonderful staff, great time. I'll be happy to answer questions in my present state of bliss.

Chris in MI

Hi from a Michigan neighbor just down the road!

So glad to hear you had a terrific time at OKW. I also stayed at OKW for the first time in April, and just loved every minute of it.

I've heard a little bit about a new bus system down there. Something like dispatchers calling for a bus when you arrive at your bus stop?? How did it work out?

Have fun planning your next trip! :)

We also just got back yesterday from 11 days at OKW. We used the Miller's Road bus stop and did not see any CMs there for the "bus on demand" system. Didn't notice any CMs at the other "remote" OKW stops--maybe at the Hospitality house???

Also didn't see any CMs at the MK bus stop for OKW either. We drove to the other parks, so I can't comment on those.

Boy, I miss the weather already. It was 61 F here in Michigan today and I put a sweater on! Time to get acclimated again.

Trudy

Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip "home". Many more!!

Glad you liked our home too! We can hardly wait until our return in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter