Just wanted you to know, Pete...

Miss Mindy, you are becoming quite the celebrity on the podcast. It's an honor to be able to say I know you.

Yup....a celebrity....kinda like the woman that broke into David Letterman's house is a "celebrity". <wink wink>

:lmao:

The shirt I got in December ended up being too big for me to wear on our Feb trip. DH and I have both been losing weight so I didn't know what size to order. I tried washing it in hot wter but still too big.

So, I asked DH very nicely if he would please wear the shirt for me ( even though it was Hanes Her Way). He was such a good sport, wore it for the whole day, Animal Kingdom and Epcot. But no one spotted it. We didn't see any Dissers on this trip.

Yup....a celebrity....kinda like the woman that broke into David Letterman's house is a "celebrity". <wink wink>

:lmao:

I do NOT break into houses! I simply stand out on the sidewalk, crying, "So pick me, choose me, love me" at your windows whilst you slumber. (and I bet nobody here watches "Grey's Anatomy", so the reference is pointless and pathetic)

I do NOT break into houses! I simply stand out on the sidewalk, crying, "So pick me, choose me, love me" at your windows whilst you slumber. (and I bet nobody here watches "Grey's Anatomy", so the reference is pointless and pathetic)

Serioulsy?!?! (It takes a Grey's fan to know one.:rotfl:)

In some strange way Kevin, this is a compliment. Mindy thinks of you and John as McDreamy and McSteamy.

I'm a bit offended by that comment. It's my favorite show :) I wonder if there are any medical supply closets on the podcast cruise???

I'm a bit offended by that comment. It's my favorite show :) I wonder if there are any medical supply closets on the podcast cruise???

Oh, dear....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Now I'll never see ANY of them again...they'll all be hiding from me!

Have you seen the closets on cruise ships? I don't think even Meredith and McDreamy could pull that one off! :crowded:

Mindy -- That really is a nice picture of you on Kaht Kahm. :thumbsup2

Come on you guys - how am I supposed to convince my DH to get on a ship with you lot . Best behaviour until i can convince him :rotfl2:

Come on you guys - how am I supposed to convince my DH to get on a ship with you lot . Best behaviour until i can convince him :rotfl2:

Yes ma'am!

I hope your DH can forgive our momentary lapse in judgement...because we truly are little angels...:flower3:

Yes ma'am!

I hope your DH can forgive our momentary lapse in judgement...because we truly are little angels...:flower3:

He is just having a bit of trouble coming over to the dark side - maybe rum would help :rolleyes:

Hey, we're all smart-mouths around here! And, hahhah, I saw what you wrote, and I'm TELLING!

(that is, unless you help me dig the cistern....)

Thanks, Future WILL MIL. People often don't know how to take me in real life, let alone in printed form; so you can imagine how much shoveling I have to do to dig myself out... Plenty of shoveling experience, so the cistern WILL take shape much faster...

Hoping to cruise... Hoping GF will last that long.. Ha!! (She's 12+ yrs older...Go Cougars!!) I don't drink rum (vanilla Grey Goose & Diet Coke, thanks), but I have no problem buying multiple rounds of whatever for DISers...

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter