Just wanted you to know, Pete...

Thanks, Future WILL MIL. People often don't know how to take me in real life, let alone in printed form; so you can imagine how much shoveling I have to do to dig myself out... Plenty of shoveling experience, so the cistern WILL take shape much faster...

Hoping to cruise... Hoping GF will last that long.. Ha!! (She's 12+ yrs older...Go Cougars!!) I don't drink rum (vanilla Grey Goose & Diet Coke, thanks), but I have no problem buying multiple rounds of whatever for DISers...

pirate:

I think someone just made MANY new best friends!!! :rotfl2:

Oh, on SOOO many levels! I really LIKE this guy! (be afraid, be VERY afraid:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: )

I think someone just made MANY new best friends!!! :rotfl2:

Well.... I owe the DIS (and those on the boards) for making my recent and future WDW trips so much Mo Bettah. It's only money... :drinking1

Oh, on SOOO many levels! I really LIKE this guy! (be afraid, be VERY afraid:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: )

Uh oh........ What's that...........smell?!? Smells like ...ether...........................................................................................................:faint:

Hey, we're all smart-mouths around here! And, hahhah, I saw what you wrote, and I'm TELLING!

(that is, unless you help me dig the cistern....)

I saw it too and wasnt offended....honest. :thumbsup2 It's all good.

Now...if Mindy tries to blackmail you....let me know.:rotfl2:

Thanks, Future WILL MIL. People often don't know how to take me in real life, let alone in printed form; so you can imagine how much shoveling I have to do to dig myself out... Plenty of shoveling experience, so the cistern WILL take shape much faster...

Hoping to cruise... Hoping GF will last that long.. Ha!! (She's 12+ yrs older...Go Cougars!!) I don't drink rum (vanilla Grey Goose & Diet Coke, thanks), but I have no problem buying multiple rounds of whatever for DISers...

pirate:

I didn't see what you wrote, but I think this group is pretty hard to offend. And, I would have to be the most mistunderstood person in my life. I am the most sarcastic person around. I'm either loved or hated. There's not much in between.

And, I would have to be the most mistunderstood person in my life. I am the most sarcastic person around. I'm either loved or hated. There's not much in between.

Boy I have to second that motion. I am either the fun loving one life of the party or the real loud and abnoxious one. OWELL.....GOTTA LOVE ME!!!!

Anyways...need some help here guys...I know I haven't known you all to long, but from what I can tell you all are GRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!

Anywho, I so want to go on this cruise, just mainly to meet all of you, and the problem is, I am either going to have to move my wedding up a year to take my honeymoon on the cruise or I am gonna have to postpone it a year to go on this cruise.

Decisions, decisions...:confused3

All I know is...I have to be on that cruise. :scared:

I met both Kathy (KAB407) and Mindy (UrsulasShadow) at the 12/6 podmeet.

They are both good company, and I'd love to go on the cruise with them.

Unless you like to be bored, there's nothing to be afraid of.......

Kathy

Boy I have to second that motion. I am either the fun loving one life of the party or the real loud and abnoxious one. OWELL.....GOTTA LOVE ME!!!!

Anyways...need some help here guys...I know I haven't known you all to long, but from what I can tell you all are GRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!

Anywho, I so want to go on this cruise, just mainly to meet all of you, and the problem is, I am either going to have to move my wedding up a year to take my honeymoon on the cruise or I am gonna have to postpone it a year to go on this cruise.

What decision? Make the Podcast Cruise your Honeymoon. Think of the fun and the stories that you can tell your children and grandchildren. Come on, don't you want to share your Honeymoon with over a hundred of your newest friends?

Kathy

Aaaawwww, thank you Kathy! Come on join us!

Kathy

Thanks, Kathy. I think you should come...I really really do!

Come on, don't you want to share your Honeymoon with over a hundred of your newest friends?

I may be late in catching up on this thread but I had to jump in on this one....

This is a much better alternative than my cousin - he took his honeymoon in Vegas with his parents, her parents, and his 3 uncles (my Dad included) and their wives.... :crowded: :scared1: :scared: :faint:

I saw it too and wasnt offended....honest. :thumbsup2 It's all good.

Now...if Mindy tries to blackmail you....let me know.:rotfl2:

Good. It's been my experience from time to time that people have read/heard things from me and understood the opposite of what I meant. Meant to be funny and positive and in the spirit of what we hear every week. :flower3:

I don't mind a little pit-digging. Just have to watch to make sure the ladder doesn't suddenly disappear when one's back is turned..... HEYY!!!:scared1:

(btw- I'm a 42 long, if anyone with a cistern is thinking of making a "skin suit"....)

I may be late in catching up on this thread but I had to jump in on this one....

This is a much better alternative than my cousin - he took his honeymoon in Vegas with his parents, her parents, and his 3 uncles (my Dad included) and their wives.... :crowded: :scared1: :scared: :faint:

No Honeymoon babies I take it? :rotfl2:

Good. It's been my experience from time to time that people have read/heard things from me and understood the opposite of what I meant. Meant to be funny and positive and in the spirit of what we hear every week. :flower3:

I don't mind a little pit-digging. Just have to watch to make sure the ladder doesn't suddenly disappear when one's back is turned..... HEYY!!!:scared1:

(btw- I'm a 42 long, if anyone with a cistern is thinking of making a "skin suit"....)

What scented lotion do you prefer? Mint, or lime?

Thanks, Kathy. I think you should come...I really really do!

I REALLY want to come too, but there are obstacles. I'd have to find a new job (possible), and I'd have to leave DH at home, because he can't get away then. Given the cost of the cruise, and the fact that he loves Disney cruises as much as (if not more than) I do.......going without him would be cruel.

And much as I'd love to win a free cruise (so I could justify going anyway), I've already been lucky enough to attend the Podmeet AND take a Disney cruise. Can't get too greedy here.

But I can lobby loud and long for more Podmeets and another Pod cruise.

You'll just have to party for me as well.

Kathy

Take your honeymoon on the cruise. All of those that are surrounding your room can be provided with a pair of earplugs to wear to bed :)

What scented lotion do you prefer? Mint, or lime?

Hey - it's *your* suit!! But thanks for asking. Lime (as in Lime Green) would be the official DIS scent/color.

Hmm.. Minty...Mindy...Minty....Mindy... That can be no coincidence...

Do you have one that smells like victory? Or Pineapple? If I smell like a Dole Whip, Bawb might come rescue me by accident. Just hook a rope to Kaht Kam.....:moped:==========:faint:

Take your honeymoon on the cruise. All of those that are surrounding your room can be provided with a pair of earplugs to wear to bed :)
Actually, I hope they don't have a cabin close to mine. All that hollerin' from the cistern might ruin the mood somewhat.

No Honeymoon babies I take it? :rotfl2:

Nope..:sad2:

Of course I would absolutely recommend a cruise with a bunch of "strange-rs"

Take a good look at the anniversaries being celebrated - and the years of marriage!

Sorry I couldn't keep up yesterday - I am not supposed to "surf" on Mondays - DD isn't allowed TV on Mondays & she countered with my "so-called-too-much-time-spent-in-front-of-the-computer" . Mondays, I am only allowed 3-4 email checks (DH works at the company that builds blackberries - we don't call if needed, but email) and I am currently allowed one chance to check Southwest for cheaper flights. Makes me double-happy to see Tuesday!
:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

This thread has me giggling so much, my coworkers are wondering why???

:rotfl:

I can't wait to meet everyone. Everyone has such a great sense of humor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter