Kate Gosselin and kids at MK today?

i really enjoyed their WDW episode! :wizard: kate is a bit dramatic but i love those kids! aiden is SO CUTE with his little glasses :3dglasses i hope they are having a BLAST! :goodvibes

Couldn't agree more. Those kids are so cute. And they helped my kid through potty training :thumbsup2

I wish I was there to see the cute kids and spill a snow cone on Kate. Oops, did I say that out loud?

Ok, you KNOW I am kidding.

I see why people have such a hard time liking her, when I first saw their show, I thought she was so mean to her husband. After awhile I changed my mind and started to admire her. Then when I watched her humiliate herself dancing on tv, she's my new hero !

Give the woman a break. Whoever hasn't made s mistake parenting their children sit down, oh are we all still standing???? Really!!!!

Since this isn't really a trip planning discussion, I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

Hope the CM's don't try to give the kids ice cream this time:rotfl:

More to the point from that episode, I hope that no one gives 3 year olds ice cream right before trying to take a fancy family portrait.... (while wearing white, I believe)

I walked into her at World of Disney on the 15th she was shopping with Cara and Steve mid afternoon. If she was trying to keep concealed, she didnt do a good job wearing a bright green mini dress, white platform type sandals lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter