Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking through some of your disigns, which are all great by the way, and I was wondering. There are a few that I would like to use for my Cast Member appreciation cards and I would like your permission to download some of them for that purpose.
Also, we are going to be celebrating my oldest DD's 16th birthday while were are at WDW. Her favorite character is Jack Skellington and her name is Alicia. Would love to see any disigns you could come up with.
Thanks so much!

Absolutely, that is what I make them for!! As for the Jack Skellington disign, I really don't have anything pre-made, but I'll try to come up with something soon. When is your trip?:cutie:

I went to you shared files and foundso many things that I want. Here is a list of them. Could you please make a few for me???
Character Designs
Mickey and Friends
1. 3mickeystray.jpg Change the name to Darla
2. mickeyfrienslogo Change the name to Darla
4 Parks Designs
1. 4prkswhite2009 Could you just add a blue border to that design?
2. fabfiveparks2009 Put the name Darla on that
Celebration
1. wwycblackalex.jpg Put Darla on it and add 2009
Dreams
1. wheredreamscometrue Just put Walt Disney World 2009 tothe bottom
(no name)
Invites
Crystal Palace
Can you put for Dinner on Thursday, July 16th at 6:00
1. Put the name Sarah on one
2. Put the name Donnie on one
3. Put the name Dani on one
Post *3773
Gold Envelope Invite
Could I get three with 6 days instead of 10.
Can I also get three envelopes
1. Put the name Sarah on one envelope
2. Put the name Donnie on one envelope
3. Put the name Dani on one envelope
THANKS,
Dona Momma

Whew, I'm tired now.:scared: Have a great trip:cutie:

Thank you for this BEAUTIFUL disign

You have helped make our trip more MAGICIAL
I see that your trip is in 72 days our is in 75 days, maybe you get to see us wearing your disign,
thank you again for sharing you talent.
Grace

Really, it's my pleasure and yes I hope to see you in my shirts. That would be too cool!!!!!:yay:

Hi there I have been through your shared file and your designs are beautiful !
I have used some of the blank ones but hoped that you could personalise some for me ??
We leave the second week of July so hope you have time ???
Can I have a tink design for myself,I loved the Dreams,Imagine,create design,without a name but I really dont mind what design it is ?
Can I have a a mickey and friends design with little bro and a sponge bob design with big bro ?
Can I also have The name Dylan written with the spongebob design and Jac In mickey gang stars ?
Thanks so much and hope you can help ?

Absolutely, that is what I make them for!! As for the Jack Skellington disign, I really don't have anything pre-made, but I'll try to come up with something soon. When is your trip?:cutie:

We leave on August 5, 2009. Can't wait to see what you come up with. If possible, could you add her birthday - it is August 11, 2009 and it is her Sweet 16. Thanks so much!

Hello kelly,
May I please have this design with the names Linda, Shay, Keyvis and Diamin.
celebratingrainbowtkillini99.jpg

Hi Kelly! I have to tell you, I am in LOVE with your DISigns! Could you personalize a couple for me, pretty please? :) First, could I have the above design personalized with: Mommy, Daddy, Dakoda, and Sarah Kate (just "Sarah" will be fine if "Sarah Kate" won't fit).

I would also like one of these for my binder, with Pop Century instead of Bay Lake Towers. http://www.4shared.com/file/102725342/8c3e2ce1/resort_baylake.html

This one with "Dakoda"
http://www.4shared.com/file/94169483/d537a7ac/gangstarsjulia.html

This one with "Sarah Kate"
http://www.4shared.com/file/97706327/1d6881cc/princessmadison.html

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hey Kelly....
Only 2 more days and I need 1 more Disigns. If you can find the time will you please try to do this request:

I could not find my original thread where you made the Ariel and Jasmine Disign. I am looking for a Disign for my Mom. Could you do the Fairy Godmother with Ariel and Jasmine? Maybe in a heart? With something like Fairy Grandmother and her Lil Princess's or if you can think of a cuter saying that would be great. She will be putting it on a red shirt.

Thank you so much Kelly!!!!

Hi Kelly!

My mom & dad are going to be celebrating their anniversary in September while we're at WDW & I'm wondering if you could make this Disign with Bob & Marilyn celebrating 29 years of magic? :worship: Thank you so much!!

celebrateanniversary30.jpg

I Love the Inaugural Cruise Disign.

My friends are taking their first cruise on Wonder, July 5-9.

Would it be possible to personalize it The Bryant Family, Torie & Andrea?

Thanks!

Hey Kelly....
Only 2 more days and I need 1 more Disigns. If you can find the time will you please try to do this request:

I could not find my original thread where you made the Ariel and Jasmine Disign. I am looking for a Disign for my Mom. Could you do the Fairy Godmother with Ariel and Jasmine? Maybe in a heart? With something like Fairy Grandmother and her Lil Princess's or if you can think of a cuter saying that would be great. She will be putting it on a red shirt.

Thank you so much Kelly!!!!

Have a great trip:goodvibes

Kelly, could I get this one personalized?

09pixiedustsurprise.jpg

Do you have any other cool ideas for revealing a surprise trip? We have a trip planned for Sept 10 and I really want to tell the kids in a fun way.

Can I get this invite for 9/19/2009 @ 6pm for the Cardenas Family.

Yes:thumbsup2

Hi Kelly, You have so many different disigns to choose from. They are all wonderful! If you could can I please get the following ones.
I would love this one with 3 years and without names. I'll be using this for part of our door/window decorations at out resort. :goodvibes

All of the fourth of July ones are absolutly adorable! I was wondering if it would be possible to get them to say We Missed You So Much (on the chip and dale one), Welcome Home Daddy (on the stitch one) and Welcome Home Sweetie (on the mickey and minnie one). Also if you could I would love just the stars. Or possibly any characters in red white and blue outfits. I'll be printing these on the window cling material to use on my car windows at homecoming so I will have lots of space that I want to fill up. :woohoo:

And one more please. I would love this with the name Benjamin for the date and time of September 4, 2009 at 8:40am.
Thank you so much! Allison :flower3:

Here's the invite, your requsts and a page of 4th stuff:cutie:

:)
can you please do the chip and dale 4th of july design but have it say mommys little firecracker
Thank You so much
KELLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter