Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellybell,

About a month or so ago, I said I would like you to try and think of some kind of a disign I can make for shirts for my daughter Cindy and grandaughter Emilie when they fly to Germany on July 2nd to visit my daughter Christy and her family. They will also have a friend of Emilie's with them. I was wondering if there is anything like Mickey wearing the German leather shorts (Lederhosen) that you could use. I'm not as good as you about thinking up great ideas. Would something like "Traveling the World with Mickey" sound good? If you can come up with any ideas I could use to make shirts for them that would be great. They hope to visit some castles in Germany and will also be going to Paris for a day. I would love to surprise them with a shirt before they leave. They saw all the great shirts I made for our trip to Disney and the cruise on the Magic, so they would be thrilled with one of their own.

Thanks so much,

Peg

I have used you before and loved all the designs you made! Thank you so much for all you do! I am going to list names and then the link to the designs and if there are multiples for one design I will do that! Thank you soo much!! My family will love these!! I hope I am putting these on the right one too! All of these will be going on white t shirts! Thank you soo much! I wish there was something I could to pay you for all of this!!
Ashlie and Holly in the mickey ears on this one
http://www.4shared.com/file/102026304/e81d386/ourdisneyandrea.html
2009 instead of 2010
http://www.4shared.com/file/108236745/ce3b593d/4prkswhite2010.html
Holly, Jackie, Ashlie, Mark, and Zach in the mickey heads…..and on this one could we get the characters removed from it..if not that’s ok
http://www.4shared.com/file/110109324/8e7d3020/celebratingrainbowshannon.html
Can we get this one to say…Our First Time with Ashlie and Holly 2009 on the bottom
http://www.4shared.com/file/94342995/cd9ed5e1/myfirsttimenamesarah.html
Holly on one and is there anyway you can get one with Dopey on it and it say Ashlie??
http://www.4shared.com/file/106269181/a1d24ae1/tigger_torrin.html
Holly on one and Ashlie on the other
http://www.4shared.com/file/108817052/2fecfc39/planegang_nathan.html
THANK YOU SOO MUCH :goodvibes :goodvibes

You're Welcome:cutie:

Hi. I have finally figured out the correct way to go about this! My daughter and I were just looking at your designs, she loves the tinkhead. Could you please do her one that says Annalise? :flower3:

Could you please make me a mickey and minnie head design with "dad" on it please ? I saw the design on your 4share file under mickeyheads. Thank-you.

Hi Kelly,

I just love your designs. I was wondering if you could possibly do this design for me

4shared.com/file/94791117/94ee4634/celebraterainbowmfamily

with "The Harman Family Making Magical Memories" at the bottom and one ach with the following names:

Brad (Men's 2XL)
Stephanie (Women's 3XL)
Alicia (Women's L)
Nathan (Youth M)
Abby (Youth S)

These will be going on white t-shirts. I have included the shirt sizes next to each name in case that makes a difference in the size of the design.

Thank you so much!!!

Hi,
Can you do a few Mickey heads for me....
Jake - Mushu
Sam - Minnie
Brian -Goofy

Thank You so much!!! :love:

Kellybell,

About a month or so ago, I said I would like you to try and think of some kind of a disign I can make for shirts for my daughter Cindy and grandaughter Emilie when they fly to Germany on July 2nd to visit my daughter Christy and her family. They will also have a friend of Emilie's with them. I was wondering if there is anything like Mickey wearing the German leather shorts (Lederhosen) that you could use. I'm not as good as you about thinking up great ideas. Would something like "Traveling the World with Mickey" sound good? If you can come up with any ideas I could use to make shirts for them that would be great. They hope to visit some castles in Germany and will also be going to Paris for a day. I would love to surprise them with a shirt before they leave. They saw all the great shirts I made for our trip to Disney and the cruise on the Magic, so they would be thrilled with one of their own.

Thanks so much,

Peg

Who's this?:cutie:

Kellybell,

Thanks so much for the Mickey with Lederhosen disign. I will get out next week and buy their shirts to make. I certainly can't tell you how much we appreciate all your help.

Peg

browsing your shared files...

Can you do this one -certificatejillian.jpg- and change name to Joseph Parker- and it's a 3 day on the Wonder.

Also I love this one-captwcrewshivers.jpg- change to the Parker Family; date July 2009.

Thanks!

Hi. I have finally figured out the correct way to go about this! My daughter and I were just looking at your designs, she loves the tinkhead. Could you please do her one that says Annalise? :flower3:

Sure:thumbsup2

Could you please make me a mickey and minnie head design with "dad" on it please ? I saw the design on your 4share file under mickeyheads. Thank-you.

You're welcome:cutie:

Hi,
Can you do a few Mickey heads for me....
Jake - Mushu
Sam - Minnie
Brian -Goofy
Thank You so much!!! :love:

You're welcome:cutie:

Hi Kelly, I have spent almost 2 hours looking at your great work!

I have narrowed it down and if it's not to much trouble could you please make me a
"Our Disney Vacation" disign, the one parks pictured in the letters and the 4 mickey heads underneath. .
Our names are Andrew, Stephanie , Connor and Maya.

Thanks you in advance. This will make our trip extra special!

Hi Kelly,
I just love your designs. I was wondering if you could possibly do this design for me
4shared.com/file/94791117/94ee4634/celebraterainbowmfamily
with "The Harman Family Making Magical Memories" at the bottom and one ach with the following names:
Brad (Men's 2XL)
Stephanie (Women's 3XL)
Alicia (Women's L)
Nathan (Youth M)
Abby (Youth S)
These will be going on white t-shirts. I have included the shirt sizes next to each name in case that makes a difference in the size of the design.
Thank you so much!!!

Thank you and you're welcome:cutie:

Hi Kelly-

I love the extra Bling you have added to the mickey head designs. You know I have to request some now:)

Belle-Debbie
Cinderella-Judy
Goofy-Judy
Goofy-Debbie
Pluto-Christopher
Bolt-Christopher
Chip n Dale-Zachary
Figment-Zachary
Jedi mickey-Michael
Donald-Michael

Thank you so much. Getting ready for our double dip cruise :cool1:
We are also doing the 12 nite baltic northern european capitals cruise July 2010. Any ideas yet? Hint hint...:rolleyes1

Hi Kellybell:)
I was hoping you could make the following disign for me.
celebrateanniversary30.jpg

with the names of David and Grace and 35 years of magic

Could you also do the same disign with Dad and Mom
and the same one with Poppa and Gramma
These would be for our daughters and grandchild to wear when we celebrate our anniversary.
Also could we have a colorful border of them if it not to much to ask.
Thank you so much I really appreciate it:goodvibes

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Can I ask for 1 more... My daughter's friend LOVES this...
Can she get Cinderella with the name Danielle...

Thank You so Much for sharing your talent!!!
:banana:

browsing your shared files...
Can you do this one -certificatejillian.jpg- and change name to Joseph Parker- and it's a 3 day on the Wonder.
Also I love this one-captwcrewshivers.jpg- change to the Parker Family; date July 2009.
Thanks!

You're welcome:goodvibes

Hi Kelly,
May I get the following Disign without a name? I want to use that disign for my 4th of July t-shirt.
Thanks!

You're welcome;)

Mel
Can I also have this july 4th disign with Tim & Traci. We will be going out of town for our year ann and this would be perfect.
Thanks

You're welcome:goodvibes

Hi Kelly, I have spent almost 2 hours looking at your great work!
I have narrowed it down and if it's not to much trouble could you please make me a
"Our Disney Vacation" disign, the one parks pictured in the letters and the 4 mickey heads underneath. .
Our names are Andrew, Stephanie , Connor and Maya.
Thanks you in advance. This will make our trip extra special!

No trouble at all:cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter