Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellybell

DIS Veteran
Now I have way too many disigns to post here and the thread is a little bit too long to look thru. My best advise is to directly to my 4shared site where my disigns are organized into many subfolders to the left.

CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE AND LOOK AROUND!:cutie:

These look really nice! How do you use these designs on a t-shirt? Once on a transfer, do you need to cut around everything. If so, how do you cut around the intricate letters? Thanks in advance.

:goodvibes Thank you all for your kind support. As for printing out on shirts it all depends on the program you use to print the transfer. When you save it as a jpeg it usually saves with a white background. Beyond that I am soo new to this maybe an experienced disigner has more imput.:confused3
Just finished another one!:rotfl:
Tink2009.png

Kellybell your designs are great! I especially like the second design, my first time in Disney. Will you be making one that says 2008? Again Great Job! Lynn :thumbsup2

I love these, especially the EPCOT one! I just printed it as my last cling for our POP window! I will definitely post pics when we get back! THANK YOU!:goodvibes :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter