• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kevin at AK

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
Ok just being a bit silly but does Kevin (from up) wander around Animal Kingdom frequently or is it rare to spot her? I'm a grown woman but I'm terrified of large birds and even seeing youtube vids of this one gives me the heebie geebies! it looks giantic 😂 (I'm fully aware it's a costume and not actually a real bird but still 😱)

You’ll find Kevin at AK everyday. But not just wandering around the park. It’s a designated location.

Are you sure? Dug and Russel had a location, but Kevin always wandered. Maybe she has a specific wandering area, but I didn't think she's ever had a designated photo spot.

I feel like I might have seen that Kevin was in a designated spot right after she returned, but that now she's back to wandering.

We saw her a year ago, but not in April. Not sure if it was a timing thing or not.
She immediately draws a crowd. Very fun to see her.

Kevin is wandering again. She was in a designated spot for awhile but after hugs came back she started wandering again. We usually see her around flame tree bbq before the bridge to Dinoland near the viva Gaia stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter