Kevin, have you ever been recognized while doing a review

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
Or the corollary, I suppose, how long will it be until Kevin is recognized while doing his reviews?

He did mention at the podmeet that he has been recognized, and it definitely affected his service.

He did mention at the podmeet that he has been recognized, and it definitely affected his service.

Well, he looks like Brad Pitt (but he smells a lot better!) so he gets recognized all the time.... :lovestruc

Also, No thanks to his best friend who posts his pics on some web site! :headache:

Well, he looks like Brad Pitt (but he smells a lot better!) so he gets recognized all the time.... :lovestruc
mommyceratops, didn't you already win the ultra cool basket of goodies? The cruise has already been given away... no need to suck up now ;)
:rotfl2:

I have been recognized and I'm hoping that doesnt change the way we get to do things. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The reviews I do are based upon a single visit and they are my opinions.

I have always recommended that folks visit these places and make their own decisions.

My goal is to help people make informed descisions. If you agree with my assessment...great. If you do not...I understand and appreciate that as well.

Happy New Year Y'all. I hope 2008 finds you healthy, wealthy and wise. :rockband:

Kevin

I have been recognized and I'm hoping that doesnt change the way we get to do things. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I have always recommended that folks visit these places and make their own decisions.

My goal is to help people make informed descisions. If you agree with my assessment...great. If you do not...I understand and appreciate that as well.

Happy New Year Y'all. I hope 2008 finds you healthy, wealthy and wise. :rockband:

Kevin

a wig and dark glasses might help...

i was actually wondering if all that french whispering wasn't some of the CMs saying who they thought you were and as a result you ended up with the best table in the house...
didn't that cross your mind?

Kevin

Best wishes to you, too, Kevin! I really appreciate your perspective and purpose in doing your dining reviews. So . . . keep eating in 2008! :banana:

Kevin
I was really hoping for a really sarcastic comment - bad mood? Did the Christmas Eve dinner at Le Cellier not go so well? popcorn::

i was actually wondering if all that french whispering wasn't some of the CMs saying who they thought you were and as a result you ended up with the best table in the house...
I love it! I didn't even consider this! A celebrity among us! It's almost like rubbing elbows with royalty :rotfl:

a wig and dark glasses might help...

didn't that cross your mind?

It's not like you can put on a goofy hat? Or big Mickey Mouse pants hat and fit right in at Disney! :confused3

Just dress like tourists and no one will think it was you....Where a pin lanyard and Year of a million dreams shirt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter