• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kickin' it at the Fort

Incase anyone was wondering, yep those boots is what I wore on our park days. Steel toe boots at that, it's a big price to pay but I've had my foot run over by a little old lady on a scooter more than once, this year I was prepared!

Can't say I blame you. The crazed mom's pushing strollers will get you too. My DW got steam rolled by one last April. That lady was totally in the zone. Speaking of our last trip, I can't believe this thread has grown to 5 pages since I had my feet on those rails! Looking forward to this July so I can get them up there again!

A final solo "Kickin' It" picture on our departure day. Since it was such a beautiful view I kept my feet down in the corner.

Bama Ed

It's on the camera. My phone doesn't have an SD card slot to upload pictures from. Sorry. You will have to wait until I get to a real computer. :clown:

It's on the camera. My phone doesn't have an SD card slot to upload pictures from. Sorry. You will have to wait until I get to a real computer. :clown:

I need time/power at hotel room to photobucket, etc...and still at MK til close to midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter